News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

UEFA Euro 2016

Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on June 12, 2016, 03:34:15 AM
Northen Ireland and Polish fans are clashing in Nice. I spot an Anglo-Slavic trend here.

Incidents between Northern Ireland/Ulster people and "French" people reported too. Not sure if it's OGC Nice hooligans, somewhat infamous, or the usual banlieue scum.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Liep on June 12, 2016, 05:48:11 AM
UEFA opens investigation against Russia. Probably a fine, but England might prevail at the desk!

Russian State TV describing the incidents:
QuoteTwo hundred and fifty Russian fans repulsed an attack by several thousand English and forced them to flee. English fans started the fight by attacking our fans, but 250 Russians from different corners of our country did not flinch and repulsed the attack of the heavily drunken islanders.

2018 :ph34r: :bleeding:
Let's bomb Russia!

Liep

I mean I have my doubts, but surely that's not a real quote? Do you have a link?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tamas

Yes, please tell me that's a fake quote

Legbiter

England's the birthplace of football and hooliganism so of course hungry up-and-comers want to test their mettle.

If that Russian quote is true then the English really need to stop coasting on just their reputation and start kicking ass again.  :mad:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Monoriu

Quote from: Legbiter on June 12, 2016, 07:10:05 AM
England's the birthplace of football and hooliganism so of course hungry up-and-comers want to test their mettle.

If that Russian quote is true then the English really need to stop coasting on just their reputation and start kicking ass again.  :mad:

England is a nation of gentlemen :mad:

Liep

so does the sun ever shine in france?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on June 12, 2016, 08:08:49 AM
so does the sun ever shine in france?

Brits brought their piss poor climate with them!   :blurgh:
Besides, Danish climate...  Ask Buffon (not Gianluigi) for its purpose. :P

mongers

Quote from: Liep on June 12, 2016, 08:18:41 AM

:blink:

That's not what you think, it's a scene from the last summer's highly successfully contemporary production of Swan Lake by the English National Ballet. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Sheilbh

Slavan Bilic is the best pundit :wub:
Let's bomb Russia!

Liep

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 12, 2016, 08:56:59 AM

Is he one of the radio guys? I'm listening to BBC5 because it's full time commentating and not interrupted with bad pop music every now and then like Danish radio.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Liep on June 12, 2016, 09:33:58 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on June 12, 2016, 08:56:59 AM

Is he one of the radio guys? I'm listening to BBC5 because it's full time commentating and not interrupted with bad pop music every now and then like Danish radio.
No he's one of the studio guys for half-time, post-match etc.

He's clearly very passionate but I think he's actually making interesting, useful points.
Let's bomb Russia!