News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

UEFA Euro 2016

Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Quote from: celedhring on June 10, 2016, 03:18:31 PM
Woah, that should have been disallowed. Clear foul on the keeper.

Well, yes, but we've gotta give a little to the French.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

Payet has been player of the game without a doubt. What a fucking finish.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Liep

Congrats to France, a good win that defense looked very dodgy.

Valmy

That was one hell of a goal. Saved France's ass. They couldn't draw that one.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on June 10, 2016, 03:19:51 PM
Quote from: celedhring on June 10, 2016, 03:18:31 PM
Woah, that should have been disallowed. Clear foul on the keeper.

Well, yes, but we've gotta give a little to the French.

Only mentioned so far by lequipe.fr http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Olivier-giroud-un-premier-but-litigieux/693220 in a pay to read article. Why am I not surprised?  :P

No worries Liep, French TV was very discreet about so your lack of French skills did not impair your enjoyment of the game.  :D
I might check on the other channel showing the game to be sure about it.

Admiral Yi

Duque, I can't really tell because English is not your first language.  Are you trying to be a nice guy or a not nice guy?

Duque de Bragança

Yi

Just follow the thread e.g the game between France and Romania.

Sheilbh

Judging by the number of Cornish flags at the Wales game, I think they've defected :o
Let's bomb Russia!

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 11, 2016, 12:28:26 PM
Judging by the number of Cornish flags at the Wales game, I think they've defected :o

Stupid Wessex should have dealt with them when they had the chance.

Well lets see what they do during the England-Wales match :P

Sheilbh

God to go out in Swansea tonight :blink: :wub: :w00t:
Let's bomb Russia!

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 11, 2016, 01:01:14 PM
God to go out in Swansea tonight :blink: :wub: :w00t:

Is beating Slovakia really that big of a deal? :P

But congrats to my Welsh cousins!

Sheilbh

First major tournament since the 50s! And yeah, I love the Welsh very happy for them.

And Swansea on a normal Saturday night is carnage. I literally cannot imagine what depths Wind Street will be plumbing tonight :wub:
Let's bomb Russia!

Valmy

Well hopefully England will have something to celebrate as well in a couple hours.