News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Powerball Pool!

Started by Berkut, January 12, 2016, 05:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

DGuller: 5 shares

I will update the first post with the totals.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

lustindarkness

Quote from: lustindarkness on January 12, 2016, 10:18:45 PM
We're in with $12, that's 6 numbers.

CF is sending it.

If we get it, can we build a pirate ship? :pirate
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

capturedfairy

Berkut

0 rows returned

Berkut

Quote from: lustindarkness on January 13, 2016, 09:52:53 AM
Quote from: lustindarkness on January 12, 2016, 10:18:45 PM
We're in with $12, that's 6 numbers.

CF is sending it.

If we get it, can we build a pirate ship? :pirate

For your share of $1.5 billion? You can build a fleet.

0 rows returned

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

DGuller

This about how much more time we would have to debate with each other here after we win.  :)

Razgovory

Sent.  Hopefully I did it right, it should be five shares. 
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Berkut

0 rows returned

Malthus

WTF, I'm in. 5 shares sent (I hope).  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DGuller on January 13, 2016, 09:57:59 AM
This about how much more time we would have to debate with each other here after we win.  :)

Cause right now you're all busy "working"?

So why is there significantly more traffic here in the afternoon than in the evening? :yeahright:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

You know, if we win we will all need to step up security.  Seedy will come back, find out what happened and kill each and everyone of us.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

lustindarkness

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 13, 2016, 10:15:41 AM
Quote from: DGuller on January 13, 2016, 09:57:59 AM

Cause right now you're all busy "working"?

So why is there significantly more traffic here in the afternoon than in the evening? :yeahright:

Yes, "working". Afternoon "rush" I think has to do with the convergence of availability based on time zones?
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

lustindarkness

Quote from: Razgovory on January 13, 2016, 10:17:55 AM
You know, if we win we will all need to step up security.  Seedy will come back, find out what happened and kill each and everyone of us.

Yes, very true. I nominate Seedy as head of security.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Malthus

Quote from: Razgovory on January 13, 2016, 10:17:55 AM

I hadn't thought of that.  :(
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius