And we're back!

Main Menu

The king is dead?

Started by I Killed Kenny, June 25, 2009, 04:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on June 26, 2009, 05:09:35 AM
:blink:

You and your Gay Lesbian Bi Transexual Transvetite Albino Eskimo Left-handed Wiccan spewage.

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 26, 2009, 05:30:47 AMYou and your Gay Lesbian Bi Transexual Transvetite Albino Eskimo Left-handed Wiccan spewage.
Dude, no.  I was trying to figure out why my theory that Jacko wasn't a pedo means in Marti's mind that I equate pedophilia with homosexuality.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 26, 2009, 05:29:37 AM
Now who will Black America have to look up to as an icon?
I actually saw a press conference last night with Al Sharpton saying Jacko was a black icon. :huh: Um, sorry Big Al, Jacko WASN'T BLACK (anymore). :contract:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josephus

He was a black icon for blacks everywhere who wanted to be white.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on June 26, 2009, 12:26:19 AM
Uhm, Madonna. Hello? Kylie is also big this side of the pond.
I know you love her and all, but Madonna wasn't Michael Jackson.  Madonna's had a good run, but she never managed to sell the way Jackson did, nor did she reach the pinnacle of fame the way Jackson did.  And I assume you mean Kylie Minogue?  She's not even a little bit close.  Shit, she's not even in Madonna's class.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on June 26, 2009, 12:36:46 AM
Quote from: Caliga on June 25, 2009, 07:03:04 PM
Quote from: Josephus on June 25, 2009, 06:54:58 PM
I was no big fan of Jacko and I'm still miffed he upstaged Farrah in death BUT i will defend him and say something I've been saying for years:

I don't think Wacko was a pedo in the way we think of them. I think Wacko was a nut job, a sort of Peter Pan, who never grew up (any coincidence he named his place Neverland?). He wanted young boys over for sleep overs, but in the way we all did when we were kids.  I am convinced he never was malicious in anyway to kids.
I think he was probably a very confused homosexual or actually transgendered, but yeah I would tend to agree with you.

He was a fucking pedophile. Of all people, you shouldn't be the one spewing the bullshit about the pedo - GLBT link. Jesus.  :rolleyes:
I've been banging away on that link the whole thread, because it's a fact.  All of you are pedophiles.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Mr.Penguin

Michael Jackson isnt dead, he just when home...like Elvis did...
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on June 26, 2009, 12:26:19 AM
Uhm, Madonna. Hello? Kylie is also big this side of the pond.

:lol:

Marty fails pop culture.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DGuller

Quote from: Brazen on June 26, 2009, 04:08:54 AM
Didn't expect a heart attack. I thought he'd die having a stroke in the children's ward...
Was it a heart attack?  I only heard cardiac arrest.

Brazen

There will be a post-mortem today to determine which was the cause of death:

A) Sunshine B) Moonlight C) Good Times D) Boogie

Brazen

When Farrah Fawcett arrived in Heaven, God was such a big fan he decided to grant her one wish. She asked that all the children in the world could be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson.

Valmy

Quote from: Brazen on June 26, 2009, 08:30:09 AM
When Farrah Fawcett arrived in Heaven, God was such a big fan he decided to grant her one wish. She asked that all the children in the world could be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson.

:lmfao:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

lustindarkness

Loved his music. I'm sure he finally found his way to Neverland where he will never grow old and be one of the Lost Boys forever.

(Better that than coming back as his Thriller, but that would be kinda cool, if anyone could market themselves as a zombie, he could)
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

lustindarkness

Awesome.  :lmfao:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Zanza

:lol: Do I have to feel bad laughing at that?