He's molesting angels in heaven now.
:XD:

We are all very bad people. :P

I don't see any of us molesting angels.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Martinus on June 25, 2009, 05:54:11 PM
:XD:

We are all very bad people. :P

Would it still be bad if I just suggested poisoning by McCaulay Culkin?
Experience bij!

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on June 25, 2009, 05:49:46 PM
Quote from: Neil on June 25, 2009, 05:45:11 PM
Quote from: Grallon on June 25, 2009, 05:34:17 PM
The King is dead!  Long live the King! (Hawt Justin  :perv:)
Don't be ridiculous.  Timberlake is nothing next to what Jackson was at his height.  Timberlake is still in his ex-girlfriend's shadow, in terms of sales, and neither one of them even come close to Jackson's massive worldwide success.

I gotta agree with Neil ( OMG  :huh: ). I find Justin very hot and wish him the best, but he is nowhere near the fame Michael Jackson had, imo. In fact, Jackson was probably the only male pop singer after Elvis (not counting bands here) who had the fame rivaling that of pop female divas.
I can't think of a pop diva who has been close to Jackson's level of fame.  Whitney Houston or Celine Dion were big, but not like he was.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on June 25, 2009, 05:50:59 PM
Quote from: stjaba on June 25, 2009, 05:44:43 PM
Donna Brazile on CNN sounds like she is on the verge of tears. Michael Jackson was a great entertainer, sure, but did he really embody "Love?"

Well, love that dares not to speak its name (after you buy it off), at least. :P
Really surprised to see you getting snotty about a homosexual.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on June 25, 2009, 05:34:36 PM
Quote from: stjaba on June 25, 2009, 05:31:22 PM
R.I.P.

First Farrah Fawcett, then Michael Jackson. Everyone knows that celebrities die in threes. If I was in the entertainment industry, I'd watching my back.

Ed McMahon

Oh how quickly they forget...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Weatherman

CBS is reporting that the funeral is going to be at Chuck E. Cheese.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

lustindarkness

Will he come back ala Thriller? :zombie:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Drakken

Quote from: lustindarkness on June 25, 2009, 06:37:41 PM
Will he come back ala Thriller? :zombie:

Ask and ye shall be served!

Weatherman

QuoteIt's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart. 

Only it wasn't almost this time.

Josephus

I was no big fan of Jacko and I'm still miffed he upstaged Farrah in death BUT i will defend him and say something I've been saying for years:

I don't think Wacko was a pedo in the way we think of them. I think Wacko was a nut job, a sort of Peter Pan, who never grew up (any coincidence he named his place Neverland?). He wanted young boys over for sleep overs, but in the way we all did when we were kids.  I am convinced he never was malicious in anyway to kids.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Caliga

Quote from: Weatherman on June 25, 2009, 06:42:29 PM
QuoteIt's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart. 

Only it wasn't almost this time.
:lol:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on June 25, 2009, 06:03:53 PM

I can't think of a pop diva who has been close to Jackson's level of fame.  Whitney Houston or Celine Dion were big, but not like he was.

I think you have to go back several decades.  Like Elvis or Frank Sinatra.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Quote from: Josephus on June 25, 2009, 06:54:58 PM
I was no big fan of Jacko and I'm still miffed he upstaged Farrah in death BUT i will defend him and say something I've been saying for years:

I don't think Wacko was a pedo in the way we think of them. I think Wacko was a nut job, a sort of Peter Pan, who never grew up (any coincidence he named his place Neverland?). He wanted young boys over for sleep overs, but in the way we all did when we were kids.  I am convinced he never was malicious in anyway to kids.
I think he was probably a very confused homosexual or actually transgendered, but yeah I would tend to agree with you.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points