News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The king is dead?

Started by I Killed Kenny, June 25, 2009, 04:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Josephus on June 25, 2009, 06:54:58 PM
I was no big fan of Jacko and I'm still miffed he upstaged Farrah in death BUT i will defend him and say something I've been saying for years:

I don't think Wacko was a pedo in the way we think of them. I think Wacko was a nut job, a sort of Peter Pan, who never grew up (any coincidence he named his place Neverland?). He wanted young boys over for sleep overs, but in the way we all did when we were kids.  I am convinced he never was malicious in anyway to kids.

I think you're wrong.  The way he acted was entirely consistent with being a full-blown paedophile.  He may have not been "malicious", but paedophiles usually aren't - they want the kids to like them so they do all kinds of things to elicit the trust and affection from the child.  But they're still sexually aroused by young children as well...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Weatherman

You've been hit by

You've been struck by

A smooth myocardial infarction..

Reporter at UCLA Hospital to random bystander:  "How did Michael Jackson touch you?"  :lol:

lustindarkness

So, how long before there is some weird court fight over his debt/estate/custody of the kids/etc...
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Caliga

Quote from: lustindarkness on June 25, 2009, 07:09:30 PM
So, how long before there is some weird court fight over his debt/estate/custody of the kids/etc...
SURVEY SAYS: Starts tomorrow.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Weatherman

Quote from: Caliga on June 25, 2009, 07:15:39 PM

You are correct sir!

Caliga

Since you're also a young'un I wonder if you got the dual meaning of my witty joke.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Legbiter

I'm sure the cherubs in heaven will love his sleepovers.  :menace:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Weatherman

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on June 25, 2009, 07:05:08 PMI think you're wrong.  The way he acted was entirely consistent with being a full-blown paedophile.  He may have not been "malicious", but paedophiles usually aren't - they want the kids to like them so they do all kinds of things to elicit the trust and affection from the child.  But they're still sexually aroused by young children as well...

Yup. Total and complete kiddiefucker.  Siegebreaker in a sequined glove.

Weatherman

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 25, 2009, 07:26:46 PM
Quote from: Barrister on June 25, 2009, 07:05:08 PMI think you're wrong.  The way he acted was entirely consistent with being a full-blown paedophile.  He may have not been "malicious", but paedophiles usually aren't - they want the kids to like them so they do all kinds of things to elicit the trust and affection from the child.  But they're still sexually aroused by young children as well...

I don't think MJ threw dead things down wells, though I'm not 100% sure on that.

dps

Quote from: Weatherman on June 25, 2009, 07:30:57 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 25, 2009, 07:26:46 PM

I don't think MJ threw dead things down wells, though I'm not 100% sure on that.

Yeah, they're really not that much alike.  One's a wack job music star with a thing for young boys, the other's a genocidal maniac with a thing for young girls.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: lustindarkness on June 25, 2009, 06:37:41 PM
Will he come back ala Thriller? :zombie:

Yes, but my mushrooms will take care of him

Neil

Quote from: Caliga on June 25, 2009, 07:15:39 PM
Yeah right.  Somebody will file some papers with a court tonight, assuming they haven't already.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Monoriu

The most important question is, who is going to inherit his stuff?  Assuming he has a positive net worth, that is.

Habsburg

I hope ropes weren't involved.  I don't want to hear about ropes.  :mad: