News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The king is dead?

Started by I Killed Kenny, June 25, 2009, 04:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Monoriu on June 25, 2009, 08:15:26 PM
The most important question is, who is going to inherit his stuff?  Assuming he has a positive net worth, that is.

Generally, it's an immediate family member, since inheritance tax makes it kinda pointless outside of the inner circle of the family.
Experience bij!

Caliga

What makes you guys think he has tons of cash to inherit anyway?  Wasn't he doing this world tour because he was basically broke?  :huh:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Caliga on June 25, 2009, 08:21:11 PM
What makes you guys think he has tons of cash to inherit anyway?  Wasn't he doing this world tour because he was basically broke?  :huh:

Yep. He'd just barely managed to talk them out of auctioning a whole bunch of his crap for cash.
Experience bij!

Weatherman

Quote from: Caliga on June 25, 2009, 08:21:11 PM

He needed to raise more money for the mothership he was building to take him home.

KRonn

Too much coverage already. It's been on all the cable news channels for hours now. Nothing against Jackson, but there's so much else going on nationwide and worldwide.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: KRonn on June 25, 2009, 08:23:45 PM
Too much coverage already. It's been on all the cable news channels for hours now. Nothing against Jackson, but there's so much else going on nationwide and worldwide.

grumbler should lecture you on your ignorance.

DontSayBanana

They needed media circus for the rest of the week since the Iranians pussied out. :contract:
Experience bij!

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: DontSayBanana on June 25, 2009, 08:37:10 PM

They needed media circus for the rest of the week since the Iranians pussied out. :contract:

It was very media savvy of Jacko to wait until the protests fizzled out.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on June 25, 2009, 08:43:20 PM

What can I say? Pedo or not, he wouldn't have remained the "King of Pop" without an uncanny sense of timing. ;)
Experience bij!

CountDeMoney

QuoteWhen they arrived, Jackson was not breathing. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center.

First Responders of The Year right there.

Grey Fox

Yet the next month will be full of Jackson news. Nothing is going on in the world actually, well except the Draft.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Martinus on June 25, 2009, 05:54:11 PM
Quote from: Kleves on June 25, 2009, 05:53:28 PM
:cry:
He's molesting angels in heaven now.
:XD:

We are all very bad people. :P

You should have seen the Good Old Boys down at the bar I was at. They were high fiving each other over the news. In their opinion the real Jackson had been dead since 1992.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

Neil

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on June 25, 2009, 08:43:20 PM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on June 25, 2009, 08:37:10 PM

His death is more important than a bunch of nonsense in Iran.  If he had died last week, nobody would ever have heard of the Iranian protests.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Weatherman

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 25, 2009, 09:10:52 PM
You should have seen the Good Old Boys down at the bar I was at. They were high fiving each other over the news. In their opinion the real Jackson had been dead since 1992.

That the gay bar you go to?