News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The king is dead?

Started by I Killed Kenny, June 25, 2009, 04:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

And nigga please, people have been saying he is gay since the 1980s, don't act like its your genius intuition at work there. ;)
Winner of THE grumbler point.

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on June 29, 2009, 03:10:01 PM
What did I tell you people re: his sexuality? :smarty:

Really, Languish should just be people posing questions to the Great and Powerful Caliga, who shall dispense wisdom upon you, the unwashed masses. :)

Yeah, you were really going out on a limb there :lol:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Quote from: alfred russel on June 29, 2009, 03:08:46 PM
Like Charles II of Spain. :(
Actually the story of Michael Jackson kind of reminds me of the story of Puyi, the "Last Emperor".
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: Jaron on June 29, 2009, 03:12:32 PM
You're always getting shit wrong. Mr. France Air was blown up by a bomb.
We'll see. :shifty:

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on June 29, 2009, 03:13:58 PMYeah, you were really going out on a limb there :lol:
The Great and Powerful Caliga orders you to take a shower.  :mad:

Neil

The article is bullshit.  It's impossible to be gay and yet not be a pedophile.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Weatherman

Quote from: Jaron on June 29, 2009, 03:12:32 PM
Quote from: Caliga on June 29, 2009, 03:10:01 PM
What did I tell you people re: his sexuality? :smarty:

Really, Languish should just be people posing questions to the Great and Powerful Caliga, who shall dispense wisdom upon you, the unwashed masses. :)

You're always getting shit wrong. Mr. France Air was blown up by a bomb.

He also eats gas station food. His judgment is already faulty because of that.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on June 29, 2009, 03:16:39 PM

Actually a great many gays are squeamish about hooking up with even just teens.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on June 29, 2009, 03:29:43 PM
Quote from: Neil on June 29, 2009, 03:16:39 PM

Actually a great many gays are squeamish about hooking up with even just teens.
They might be afraid of the law, but the reality of it is that they are all disgusting, perverted predators who must be cleansed from the Earth.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on June 29, 2009, 03:36:00 PM
They might be afraid of the law, but the reality of it is that they are all disgusting, perverted predators who must be cleansed from the Earth.

No, I meant that many were squeamish because getting it on with a teen is not particularly appealing.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Weatherman

Quote from: garbon on June 29, 2009, 03:37:21 PM

No, I meant that many were squeamish because getting it on with a teen is not particularly appealing.

Then how do you explain grallon?

Jaron

many != all.

I can point out siegebreaker as an example of an allegedly straight man who also enjoys the allure of young flesh.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Valmy

My God that is even worse than I imagined.  Poor guy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Jaron on June 29, 2009, 03:47:33 PM
many != all.

Yes, reading comprehension is apparently not one of Dan Cook's talents.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on June 29, 2009, 03:37:21 PM

Lies.   Gays aren't individuals like humans.  They all crave young flesh, which is why being young and acting like you're in junior high is the path that gay people take.