News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The king is dead?

Started by I Killed Kenny, June 25, 2009, 04:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Jaron on June 29, 2009, 03:47:33 PM
I can point out siegebreaker as an example of an allegedly straight man who also enjoys the allure of young flesh.

Emphasis on allegedly :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Neil on June 29, 2009, 03:54:51 PM
Lies.   Gays aren't individuals like humans.  They all crave young flesh, which is why being young and acting like you're in junior high is the path that gay people take.

Negative. Teens make me want to vomit.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: garbon on June 29, 2009, 03:37:21 PM
Quote from: Neil on June 29, 2009, 03:36:00 PM
They might be afraid of the law, but the reality of it is that they are all disgusting, perverted predators who must be cleansed from the Earth.

No, I meant that many were squeamish because getting it on with a teen is not particularly appealing.
Lies.   Gays aren't individuals like humans.  They all crave young flesh, which is why being young and acting like you're in junior high is the path that gay people take.
You seem obsessed with this idea, me thinks you doth denounce to much. :yeahright:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 29, 2009, 03:57:00 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 29, 2009, 03:37:21 PM
Quote from: Neil on June 29, 2009, 03:36:00 PM
They might be afraid of the law, but the reality of it is that they are all disgusting, perverted predators who must be cleansed from the Earth.

No, I meant that many were squeamish because getting it on with a teen is not particularly appealing.
Lies.   Gays aren't individuals like humans.  They all crave young flesh, which is why being young and acting like you're in junior high is the path that gay people take.
You seem obsessed with this idea, me thinks you doth denounce to much. :yeahright:
Learn how to spell before you try and attack me.

Also, there is no vice in attacking one's enemies.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on June 29, 2009, 03:58:15 PM

Didn't we already agree that it is unlikely that I am your enemy?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on June 29, 2009, 04:04:18 PM
Quote from: Neil on June 29, 2009, 03:58:15 PM

Didn't we already agree that it is unlikely that I am your enemy?
Have you not sided with Martinus in the past?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on June 29, 2009, 04:14:35 PM
Have you not sided with Martinus in the past?

Nope. Like I said before, occasionally he just happens to agree with me, just like sometimes he has agreed with you.  There is no intended collusion.

Habsburg

Habsburg

They all crave young flesh, which is why being young and acting like you're in junior high is the path that gay people take.

I am not one of those baby people sub cults.
No diapers or training pants for me or mine.  :frog:

Jaron

Quote from: Habsburg on June 29, 2009, 04:24:51 PM
They all crave young flesh, which is why being young and acting like you're in junior high is the path that gay people take.

I am not one of those baby people sub cults.
No diapers or training pants for me or mine.  :frog:

:frog:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

jimmy olsen

Supposedly Jackson left his kids a catalog of 200 unreleased songs.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31628166/ns/entertainment-gossip/
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 29, 2009, 09:39:28 PM

Oh, good Lord.  I'll be looking forward to 20 years worth of ads for new Michael Jackson albums  :x
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

Quote from: derspiess on June 29, 2009, 09:45:31 PM

Oh, good Lord.  I'll be looking forward to 20 years worth of ads for new Michael Jackson albums  :x
Well it really depends on the music doesn't and how good it is, doesn't it?

1 Karma Chameleon point

Jaron

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 29, 2009, 10:19:22 PM
Quote from: derspiess on June 29, 2009, 09:45:31 PM

Well it really depends on the music doesn't and how good it is, doesn't it?

Don't worry, Tim. When he read the headline he realized he'd have to endure another nigger for 20 more years or so and that kind of thing freaks him.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Monoriu

I saw a youtube video about MJ dancing.  First time I watched him dance for more than a few seconds.  I know next to zilch about dancing but I finished watching with the impression that he was really, really good.  The question "is this humanly possible" popped up a few times in my head.