News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capetan Mihali

Yes, the south of France is so sought-after for its brutal sexual repression. :bowler:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Josquius

Yeah. Really not sure on the sexually repressed thing.
And no "touches too much" vs "keeps their hands to themselves "?
██████
██████
██████

The Brain

Actually tomato and potato are different words.

And no soda/pop map?:huh:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Maladict on March 11, 2016, 07:24:39 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 11, 2016, 05:51:53 AM
Tomato vs potato is interesting. Both plants are native to the Americas and they don't really fill the same niche in one's diet. Also, why not eat both?

Tomatoes need sunlight, see #4.

So import them, like we do off-season.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 11, 2016, 01:37:15 PM
Quote from: Maladict on March 11, 2016, 07:24:39 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 11, 2016, 05:51:53 AM
Tomato vs potato is interesting. Both plants are native to the Americas and they don't really fill the same niche in one's diet. Also, why not eat both?

Tomatoes need sunlight, see #4.

So import them, like we do off-season.

In the US a normal-looking tomato is a novelty.

Eddie Teach

What are you getting at?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

garbon

Yeah, there are no tomatoes available in England during winter! :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

Thinking purely in terms of cuisine I think the tomato /potatoe split has validity
██████
██████
██████

derspiess

I would have thought Denmark would be in Beer Europe.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Also, The Bugle is back. IT'S BACK! :w00t:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Norgy

I recently switched from Gillette's hopeless razors to old-fashioned ones with real razor blades.
The difference is huge. No more old-man hairs and pores that clog up. Of course, it costs a lot, but since I shave every second day, it's totally worth it.

I'll update you when I manage to lose a finger or something switching blades.

Josquius

I think my ipod is dead.
Whats a good alternative since they're not making them anymore?
██████
██████
██████