Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 31, 2016, 11:13:15 AM
Quote from: Liep on January 31, 2016, 10:52:52 AM
I only recognise I am Groot and TIMMAY!!! :(

Pikachu is one. Fifth maybe Beaker from Muppets?

Maybe? :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

Quote from: Maladict on January 31, 2016, 02:16:37 PM
Dutch police is training hawks to catch drones. It looks pretty cool.
The assburgers flying them did not agree.
Won't the propellers hurt the hawks? :huh:
██████
██████
██████

Liep

Video link?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on January 31, 2016, 02:26:52 PM

Maybe? :huh:

I'm going from memory of Muppet Babies ages ago, felt the uncertainty was warranted.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

No, that's Conan O'Brien.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

mongers

:cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Maladict

Quote from: Liep on January 31, 2016, 02:47:23 PM

Video link?

http://nos.nl/video/2084073-adelaar-plukt-drone-uit-de-lucht-en-crasht.html
Not the video I saw on tv, this one looks like an eagle. And it needs some more training  :(

Admiral Yi

Liep

I hope they feed that eagle with all the treats it could possibly imagine. :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Eddie Teach

So apparently some people from Reddit have declared war on the Fine Bros. They've lost a bunch of subscribers over the past 24 hours and the comments on their latest videos are awash in schadenfreude.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 01, 2016, 12:51:39 AM
So apparently some people from Reddit have declared war on the Fine Bros. They've lost a bunch of subscribers over the past 24 hours and the comments on their latest videos are awash in schadenfreude.  :hmm:

Haven't followed closely, but it seems like a case of miscommunication? The Fine Bros. want to star React World, where they allow other users to do "... react" videos in the same style as the Fine Bros "Elders React to ...", "Teens React to ..." etc. and to publish them through their channel for a cut of the fees. They would provide a style bible and templates etc.

People seem to have taken this as an attempt to copyright react videos as such and permit no one else to do such videos (or call the videos "xxx react to yyy"). Whether this is true or not I don't know.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

Some people....they act all snobby and declare they never watch TV....
Yet they know all about Game of Thrones, Dexter, etc....
██████
██████
██████

Syt

Quote from: Tyr on February 01, 2016, 12:05:05 PM
Some people....they act all snobby and declare they never watch TV....
Yet they know all about Game of Thrones, Dexter, etc....

You can watch many of those shows outside traditional television, you know? Some people watch on streaming sides, download the stuff or buy DVDs. I rarely watch TV and by that I mean live TV programming, not stuff that at one time may or may not have been on TV.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

celedhring

Yeah, I barely watch classic TV nowadays. Everything I want I can get off streaming sites in a more convenient way.

I only watch TV for stuff like sports and news programs (and TV news is crap anyway).

Zanza

QuoteAnt Simulator Canceled After Team Spends the Money on Booze and Strippers

The funds from crowdfunding campaigns are gone

The main developer of Ant Simulator, Eric Tereshinski, announced the cancellation of the game and his resignation after he found out that his business partners have spent the money on booze and strippers.
:lol:
http://news.softpedia.com/news/ant-simulator-canceled-after-team-spends-the-money-on-booze-and-strippers-499697.shtml