News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lustindarkness

I could fill an entire room of a museum with a work of art for $350,000, I just need to eat about $20 worth of Taco Bell a day for a week.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Josquius

I have randomly decided I will go to Copenhagen on the first weekend of September.
Whats there to be done round those parts? I mean, besides trans-national murder investigations.
██████
██████
██████

Syt

I liked Rosenborgs Castle, and the handgun/rifle collection at the Arsenal was pretty neat and complete.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Tivoli, museums: the Arsenal, Louisiana, Glyptoteket, State Art Museum, Thorvaldsen, David's Collection, Cisternerne and castles: Rosenborg, Frederiksborg, Elsinore Castle, Amalienborg, VIKINGS, best beer in the world (probably not carlsberg, but 'To Øl', 'Mikeller', etc) and loads of churches, more castles, more museums, and other stuff too.

Things not to see: The Little Mermaid (unless you want an ironic selfie). The water fountain on the way there along the harbour is very nice though.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Liep

Quote from: derspiess on July 17, 2015, 12:50:29 PM
Quote from: Liep on July 17, 2015, 11:44:44 AM
'To Øl', 'Mikeller', etc

:worthy:

Speaking of... I was at Mikkeller's and Three Floyds combined brewery last night. Good times. Head hurts.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Maladict

QuoteGlyptoteket

:wub:

QuoteThorvaldsen

:wub:

Caliga

Quote from: lustindarkness on July 17, 2015, 09:31:46 AM
I could fill an entire room of a museum with a work of art for $350,000, I just need to eat about $20 worth of Taco Bell a day for a week.
This seems like something Ed would say...  :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on July 18, 2015, 05:03:01 PM

Have we ever seen Lusti and Ed in the same room together?!?!?!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

I saw them eating together at Taco Bell.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

lustindarkness

Quote from: Caliga on July 18, 2015, 05:03:01 PM

Nah, he would do it for the love of the art. I'd do it for the $. Taco Hell really fucks me up.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Ed Anger

bean burrito Diharrea by the artist Ed Anger

Opening bid: 99 cents
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

I've seen an artiste drink food colors and then vomit them onto a canvas, so why not?

Oh, and then there was that naked girl that dropped eggs from her vag as part of an art performance.
—Stephen Jay Gould