News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

I do like it when women are taller, but I guess I'm just not impressed when they cheat.  Work with what you've got.  Also, I don't have a foot fetish. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on May 29, 2015, 02:26:50 PM
I do like it when women are taller, but I guess I'm just not impressed when they cheat.  Work with what you've got.

Well now that is just boring. Besides they don't do it to impress us. We are easy to impress. 'I see you are in possession of boobs'

QuoteAlso, I don't have a foot fetish. :)

I don't think Marty has chimed in on this :P

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

So this guy was in a shotgun accident and got a new face grafted on:

His pre-op face made me immediately think of Arseface from the Preacher comics:

Though it turns out, Arseface appeared before the guy had his accident. (He got his face trying to blow his head off with a shotgun, trying to emulate Kurt Cobain.)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

Wonder what made him change his mind on the suicide thing.
Considering how much shittier his life would be looking like that is have thought he would try again
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

Wait, the pic on the right is after the face transplant?

Syt

Quote from: Tyr on May 29, 2015, 03:18:27 PM
Wonder what made him change his mind on the suicide thing.
Considering how much shittier his life would be looking like that is have thought he would try again

Well, in the comic he was your typical emo teen (everyone hates me, I'm nothing, no one would care if I'm gone) and after the deed gets told off by the sister of his best friend (his friend managed to kill himself). He tells her he did it because nobody cared. She tells him to grow a pair, and trying to off himself only showed that he didn't care either. From then on he tries his best to be a good son to his racist Texan sheriff dad (Mom has left).

He later goes on to enjoy a brief pop music career.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Quote from: Caliga on May 29, 2015, 03:22:26 PM
Wait, the pic on the right is after the face transplant?

Yes.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Caliga

Wow, that's pretty damn good.  I thought after face transplants people still looked sort of fucked up.

Admiral Yi

My new neighbor is a young female grad student (psych) who looks like her face has been chewed off by a rottweiler.

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 29, 2015, 03:31:38 PM
My new neighbor is a young female grad student (psych) who looks like her face has been chewed off by a rottweiler.
:huh: Yikes.

chipwich

Is it proper decorum that The Queen not sing God Save the Queen? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3dR7u7TPNo

Admiral Yi

You would think if you were going to a big bash and you were going to be singing it to the queen herself you would bother learning the 2nd verse.

Ideologue

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 29, 2015, 03:31:38 PM

You always find the right words. You're just so fucking sensitive.

BMI?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Admiral Yi

The Larch

Quote from: Caliga on May 29, 2015, 02:26:50 PM(,,,) but I guess I'm just not impressed when they cheat.  Work with what you've got.

This coming from Mr. "Needs implants" guy?