News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

It is looking much better, it has gone up over 20 feet in one week. That is a stupidly large volume of water. It has not been this high since right before the summer of doom in 2011.

The rains are a real throwback to the old days of giant Texas thunderstorms in May and June. My yard is a swamp now.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

I hear in South East Asia there exists a city called Koala Lumpur.
Now that just sounds adorable.

██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Not Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia? :unsure:

Razgovory

I thought Tyr lived in Asia.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Razgovory on May 28, 2015, 12:01:45 AM
I thought Tyr lived in Asia.
He was in Japan for a few years, but he moved to Switzerland a year ago.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tamas

Quote from: Tyr on May 27, 2015, 05:13:18 PM
I hear in South East Asia there exists a city called Koala Lumpur.
Now that just sounds adorable.

The Larch

Interesting map, stolen from P'dox.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on May 27, 2015, 10:51:32 AM
France will never use Natural Gas or Coal if it kills them.

I always wonder if all the stress over lack of coal resources and obsession over trying to get the Saarland back in the day is the reason for it.

There is more to Sarre than coal. Even Jules Rimet tried to a get a Sarre club in the French league back in the day.  :D
As a matter of fact, De Gaulle said back in 1963 that coal miner was a trade without future since the coal age would soon be over.

celedhring

The stiletto map: why am I not surprised about Puerto Rico?  :lol:

The Larch

Quote from: celedhring on May 28, 2015, 05:35:41 AM
The stiletto map: why am I not surprised about Puerto Rico?  :lol:

Nevada surprises absoultely no one in that map.  :lol:

Caliga

I think it's weird when chicks wear heels except in certain contexts (i.e. strippers, prostitutes).  Don't a lot of men like their women short? :hmm:

Last Friday I came in to the office right behind one of our chick accountants and had on jeans and high heels. :wacko:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

We like bubbly asses more.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on May 28, 2015, 07:05:56 AM
I think it's weird when chicks wear heels except in certain contexts (i.e. strippers, prostitutes).  Don't a lot of men like their women short? :hmm:

Last Friday I came in to the office right behind one of our chick accountants and had on jeans and high heels. :wacko:

It makes their bodies look amazing :wub:

But if men really wanted their women short why would stippers and prostitutes wear them?  :hmm:

Jeans and high heels are unusual? :unsure: But then I live in Texas. Boots/heels and jeans are kind of a uniform. Heck I have been in court the last two days and lots of suits and jeans with boots/heels.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

DGuller

Quote from: Valmy on May 28, 2015, 07:49:50 AM
Quote from: Caliga on May 28, 2015, 07:05:56 AM

It makes their bodies look amazing :wub:

But if men really wanted their women short why would stippers and prostitutes wear them?  :hmm:

Jeans and high heels are unusual? :unsure: But then I live in Texas. Boots/heels and jeans are kind of a uniform. Heck I have been in court the last two days and lots of suits and jeans with boots/heels.
:console: Not guilty, I hope?

Valmy