And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on April 19, 2015, 01:15:09 AM
Quote from: Neil on April 18, 2015, 08:57:30 PM
I have now moved.  My exhaustion level is high.

Still, it's nice being in the 'suburbs', if you will.  My tower was pleasant, but it seems a lot cleaner and greener around here, with fewer young people.

Yeah, but now you have to live in Mill Woods.  :yuk: :P
At first I was reticent, but now I don't see what the stigma is about.  I know there are non-whites to the south, but I have yet to see a face that would look out of place in the SS.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: Syt on April 19, 2015, 02:15:10 PM
This former member of Saddam's inner circle has been killed now in Iraq:

Though I wouldn't be surprised if he turned up cooking Crystal Meth in New Mexico.

Always what happened to the Redhead Dude.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Martinus

This guy is leading in the UK Men's Health contest.

I gotta say I find him hot.

The catch: he is transgendered.

Am I: turning?  :wacko:

Liep

Yeah, he's really nailing that girlish look. You're clearly straight.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

He started out as a chick??

Syt

Has more beard growth than me. :(
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Quote from: Syt on April 20, 2015, 02:27:11 PM
Has more beard growth than me. :(

I'm guessing male pattern baldness isn't going to be an issue either. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Neil

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 20, 2015, 02:25:19 PM
I can never remember which pronoun in the appropriate one for the various flavours of trans-gay.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

I think you are safe dude. He certainly has 'douchey looking dudebro down'. The dog tags are a nice touch.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on April 20, 2015, 02:40:54 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 20, 2015, 02:25:19 PM
I can never remember which pronoun in the appropriate one for the various flavours of trans-gay.

I think it is pretty straight forward in this case.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

One thing I always wonder with transgendered people - what's the smell like. Does hormonal therapy change pheromones too?

I know that part is important to me (I hooked up with guys who looked hot but in person the smell was off - and I don't mean stuff like personal hygiene etc.).

Martinus

Caliga

:hmm: Interesting, Mart.  Women definitely smell different from one another but it never occurred to me how a MTF might smell.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

He does kinda have girly eyes, but other than that you'd never be able to tell.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 20, 2015, 03:00:04 PM
He does kinda have girly eyes, but other than that you'd never be able to tell.

Yeah, although it may be also us looking for "feminine" traits. I mean, there are plenty of non-transgendered guys with eyes like that - sure they may be considered a bit feminine but people generally do not notice (for example, consider the actor who played Athelstan on Vikings).