News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

I'd fire the bitch because she is a very bad person.

Syt

I think that might correct itself once her looks start to fade.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on April 18, 2015, 08:57:30 PM
I have now moved.  My exhaustion level is high.

Still, it's nice being in the 'suburbs', if you will.  My tower was pleasant, but it seems a lot cleaner and greener around here, with fewer young people.

Yeah, but now you have to live in Mill Woods.  :yuk: :P
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Syt on April 19, 2015, 12:34:08 AM
I think that might correct itself once her looks start to fade.

Unlikely.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Netflix seems to be marking a lot of shots as exclusives that aren't :hmm:
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Well he didn't say what he is tempted to do. Maybe burn it?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

This former member of Saddam's inner circle has been killed now in Iraq:

Though I wouldn't be surprised if he turned up cooking Crystal Meth in New Mexico.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

Did he finally manage to capture Caen?

Sheilbh

His group were interestingly key allies of ISIS in their Northern Iraq successes, then they were cannibalised by IS.
Let's bomb Russia!

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Martinus

So, as a part of improving my French, I decided to change language of selected games to French.

I started with WoW.

French is such a cute little language. For example, the "Book of Pets" is called "Codex de Mascottes." :D

Jaron

Quote from: Martinus on April 20, 2015, 12:53:04 AM
So, as a part of improving my French, I decided to change language of selected games to French.

I started with WoW.

French is such a cute little language. For example, the "Book of Pets" is called "Codex de Mascottes." :D

:frog:
Winner of THE grumbler point.