News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lustindarkness

Quote from: derspiess on March 27, 2015, 03:25:51 PM
They flew right past downtown Cincy last year.  Cool as hell.

Last Air SHow I saw was in downtown Chicago, that was awesome. And a few years back in Montgomery.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

lustindarkness

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 27, 2015, 03:29:05 PM
Quote from: lustindarkness on March 27, 2015, 03:22:34 PM
Going to the Airshow tomorrow, looking forward to it. The Blue Angels rock.

You ever make it down to Pepsi Cola, home of the Blue Angels, or to the Redneck Riviera in general?

Yes, pensacola is cool, I saw them practice from afar, the naval air station has a great museum, and the best uniform shop of the navy exchanges. Oh, and pensacola beach is pretty awesome too.

No likey panama city beach that much, prefer Destin.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

derspiess

Quote from: lustindarkness on March 27, 2015, 03:33:38 PM
prefer Destin.

That's where like 90% of Cincinnatians go to for vacation.  People here look at you funny if you say "the beach" and refer to any other place.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DGuller

So, will Knox be extradited?  No.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: DGuller on March 27, 2015, 05:04:00 PM

It will be interesting to see how it plays out.  I'm sure there's a billion dollars in legal talent reading the extradition treaty right now.

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 27, 2015, 05:12:33 PM
Quote from: DGuller on March 27, 2015, 05:04:00 PM

It will be interesting to see how it plays out.  I'm sure there's a billion dollars in legal talent reading the extradition treaty right now.
Let's make a bet on how this plays out.  I bet she won't be extradited.

Liep

What are you talking about? She was ruled not guilty.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

DGuller

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

DGuller

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Admiral Yi

sbr

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points