And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

I did wonder if all those people last year announcing loudly how the 'cold never bothered them anyway' was tempting fate a bit.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on February 20, 2015, 11:25:57 AM
I did wonder if all those people last year announcing last year how the 'cold never bothered them anyway' was tempting fate a bit.
When I hear "Let It Go" I reach for my Beretta.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

I met a black dude from D.C. in the supermarket today. No talk of baseball or other sports was made. Also, I didn't ask him if he knew any people from here who used to live there.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Caliga on February 20, 2015, 11:27:53 AM

So you can drop it?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on February 20, 2015, 11:25:57 AM
I did wonder if all those people last year announcing last year how the 'cold never bothered them anyway' was tempting fate a bit.

MAH RECIEVER
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Malthus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 20, 2015, 12:36:02 PM

So you can drop it?

Damn thing's slippery when coated with ice.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on February 20, 2015, 12:30:36 PM
I met a black dude from D.C. in the supermarket today. No talk of baseball or other sports was made. Also, I didn't ask him if he knew any people from here who used to live there.

Well then what did you talk about?  Oh wait I see what you did.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Contender for worst band name ever:

"Intracerebrally Consuming Cephalalgia Through The Cranium Macerating Debrisfucked Manure Ingested Remains Of The Mindfucked Cataplexic Wicked Mankind Whom Fistfucked The Progenies From The Deepest Depths Of The Analmaggot Raped Human Pieces Of Erotic Shitmasses Which Gave Birth To Worthless Eunuchs As Travesty For Cumstained Whorefaced Sluts Enslaved By This Stupid Society Full Of Fetal Garbages"

Their logo:

Top titles according to Last.fm:

- Dismaying Display Of Hammered Hos In The Woods Of Festering Carcasses
- Drunk And Wretched Impressions On Perverted Battering Patterns On A Pubescent
- Disemboweled For Disgusting Sluggish And Grinding Sick Gastric Ulcer Fucking
- Ruthless Analblasting Gangbang Amid Most Bizarre Fetish For Dislimbed Cocksucking Whore's Child With A Cock In Her Filthy Mouth
- Pokerfacial (Lady Gaga cover)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Malthus

Quote from: Syt on February 20, 2015, 04:42:56 PM
Contender for worst band name ever:

"Intracerebrally Consuming Cephalalgia Through The Cranium Macerating Debrisfucked Manure Ingested Remains Of The Mindfucked Cataplexic Wicked Mankind Whom Fistfucked The Progenies From The Deepest Depths Of The Analmaggot Raped Human Pieces Of Erotic Shitmasses Which Gave Birth To Worthless Eunuchs As Travesty For Cumstained Whorefaced Sluts Enslaved By This Stupid Society Full Of Fetal Garbages"

Top titles according to Last.fm:

- Dismaying Display Of Hammered Hos In The Woods Of Festering Carcasses
- Drunk And Wretched Impressions On Perverted Battering Patterns On A Pubescent
- Disemboweled For Disgusting Sluggish And Grinding Sick Gastric Ulcer Fucking
- Ruthless Analblasting Gangbang Amid Most Bizarre Fetish For Dislimbed Cocksucking Whore's Child With A Cock In Her Filthy Mouth
- Pokerfacial (Lady Gaga cover)

"Turing Test Failure" for short.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Josephus

Right then.

Off to Cuba for my annual study of the glorious revolution and its impact on the beaches working class.

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Sheilbh

So tonight I was sat in a cafe in Borough after work. Over the road a fight kicked off outside a pub.

At seven thirty on a weeknight :bleeding: :x
Let's bomb Russia!

Eddie Teach

:huh:

Friday night is the weekend.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 20, 2015, 05:21:16 PM
:huh:

Friday night is the weekend.

:yes:

In NYC, Thursday night is essentially the weekend too.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi