News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Even knowing the gif shows Taylor Swift, I can't tell that it's Taylor Swift.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 04, 2015, 05:28:24 PM
Even knowing the gif shows Taylor Swift, I can't tell that it's Taylor Swift.

Can we agree that someone needs to bash Timmay on the head with a badly made S.Korean copy of a French baguette, until he sees some sense?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 04, 2015, 04:20:55 PM
Taylor Swift

She just released the biggest selling album in 12 years. She's the only artist to have released three albums that have sold a million copies in a week.

I thought that was the guy who runs up Mono's cheap suits?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: mongers on February 04, 2015, 05:31:11 PM
Can we agree that someone needs to bash Timmay on the head with a badly made S.Korean copy of a French baguette, until he sees some sense?

I don't care how long that bread gets burned, his skull will outlast it.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

I got the application for my Obamaphone today.  I'm going to call derfetus with it.  ALL. THE. TIME.

Admiral Yi

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 04, 2015, 07:08:01 PM
What's an Obamaphone?

It's like a Romneyphone, but you can also call people on modest incomes as well.

CountDeMoney

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Oh, I think he's got much worse nightmares.

Caliga

Had lunch at Smashburger today with some of the other IT niggas.  Halfway through lunch the manager came over and gave us each a coupon for a free side order.  He then grumbled something about having to hand out "7,000 of these things."  I said "Well I'm kind of a big deal and people know me, so why don't you give a few hundred to me and I'll hand them out to people in my network."  I was joking, but he said "ok!" and he ended up giving me like 200 coupons. :lol:

I guess when my parents statted me out they gave me a bunch of dots in Presence. :pirate
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

I'm a member of Something Awful? When the hell did that happen?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

I love the Obamaphone lady. :)

KEEP OBAMA IN PRESIDENT YOU KNOW!
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 04, 2015, 07:30:38 PM

Must have been when you were on all those pain killers and were giving money away.  You bought me a Golf Cart. 
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on February 04, 2015, 07:34:57 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 04, 2015, 07:30:38 PM

Must have been when you were on all those pain killers and were giving money away.  You bought me a Golf Cart.

That explains those bills.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive