News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Interesting.  When I was in college and sleeping over at my girlfriend's place I used to pound her on just a mattress/sheets she had on the floor with no bedframe at all.  It was strangely HOTT.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ideologue

I used not to have a bedframe.  I find it completely superfluous to normal human activity.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 05, 2015, 09:54:34 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 05, 2015, 09:23:40 PM
Ikea beds? :hmm:

Don't blame them, they're simply following conventional thinking, where an IKEA bed resides somewhere in that hazy region between the "Mattress on the Floor" Phase and the "Live-In Girlfriend Will Want a Pottery Barn Bed Frame" phase.

That's funny because I bought it has my "grown up" bed frame.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

You gotta check for infestations.
Kinemalogue

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

I was just answering the question.
Kinemalogue

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

garbon

Syt

FlyNiki will offer flights between Vienna and Bratislava. Flight time: 20 minutes. Time to travel the distance by car or train: 60 minutes, give or take.

Reasons given for the connection: to enable Slovakian travelers easier access to Vienna airport which has better connections than Bratislava (150,000 Slovakians a year travel from Vienna airport, and Bratislava is pretty much dependent on RyanAir). Also, to make it easier for people who "just want to skip over for to watch a stage production."
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Syt on January 06, 2015, 12:58:03 AM
FlyNiki will offer flights between Vienna and Bratislava. Flight time: 20 minutes. Time to travel the distance by car or train: 60 minutes, give or take.

They always tell you to arrive at the airport at least an hour early though.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

Exactly. So the only way this makes even a bit of sense if you check into Bratislava, fly to Vienna and then take your connecting flight. But I doubt that this is going to save much time.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.