Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 01, 2014, 03:49:15 PM
Let it be known by one and all, that no one who honors the truth may call Before a Welcher. :cheers:

Translation, please?  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Quote from: Malthus on December 01, 2014, 03:51:16 PM
Let it be known by one and all, that no one who honors the truth may call Before a Welcher. :cheers:

Korean won.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Israel is less hardcore than 11B thought.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

They had a bet, Yi won, and B4 paid up.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Malthus

Quote from: Barrister on December 01, 2014, 03:57:44 PM

They had a bet, Yi won, and B4 paid up.

Excellent.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ideologue

:)

Nor are you, good sir. :hug:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

I really wanted a piece of that action, though, and Infantry didn't take me up on it. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

lustindarkness

My town had their Christmas Tree lighting, Santa came out skating instead of on the Zamboni  :mad: they are messing with tradition.  <_<

The kids choirs did great.  :thumbsup:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

MadImmortalMan

Apparently Shia LaBeouf was raped by a girl onstage during a performance art thingie. The girl was even there with her boyfriend. He watched.  :huh:
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Brazen

Caliga

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on December 01, 2014, 11:32:04 PM
Apparently Shia LaBeouf was raped by a girl onstage during a performance art thingie. The girl was even there with her boyfriend. He watched.  :huh:
:hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

lustindarkness

Quote from: lustindarkness on December 01, 2014, 10:06:20 PM
My town had their Christmas Tree lighting, Santa came out skating instead of on the Zamboni  :mad: they are messing with tradition.  <_<

The kids choirs did great.  :thumbsup:

And the morning after my body reminds me I'm not as young anymore. Ice skating was fun,  but I should have taken it easy.   :weep: I is old.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Sheilbh

I'm almost tempted to get behind the paywall for this:
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/crime/article4284461.ece
QuoteAn aristocratic perfumer who used the sperm of a big-game hunter to become pregnant after the end of their relationship was ordered yesterday not to contact him.
Let's bomb Russia!