News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

The orange is for 11B's local dinner theatre production of A Streetcone Named Desire.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

derspiess

Ide would get shot for hoarding the people's chocolate.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on December 02, 2014, 08:54:47 PM
Ide would get shot for hoarding the people's chocolate.

No shit.  Besides, he's not the kind to pull the trigger in the NKVD anyway.  He'd do better as the People's Procurator, running public trials of those counter-revolutionaries accused of betraying the Revolution.

Ideologue

More like the People's doc review.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ideologue on December 02, 2014, 09:10:41 PM
More like the People's doc review.

You have to figure out which books to ban somehow.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

I'd let you continue to perform logistics (under close supervision) and spy on reactionaries in France (under closer supervision). :)
Kinemalogue

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on December 02, 2014, 11:18:11 PM
I'd let you continue to perform logistics (under close supervision) and spy on reactionaries in France (under closer supervision). :)

I'd join FN. The Gauls seethe right now.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Tonitrus

Yeah, I was a little surprised it was that reasonable.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

Vienna wants to add 400 WiFi hotspots in the city over the next year. Currently there's only a few at the main tourist sites.

Still no WiFi on subway or tram, though. <_<
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

I don't want to sound dismissive but I really hate how some gay people these days describe their childhood experiences as if they were Holocaust survivors. So, you were called names? Other people were called names for other stuff too. Jesus.