News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on November 21, 2014, 05:17:53 PM
In this event, there is a two person team maximum.

You and Seedy. Do it.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

I don't think garbon can do that and carry the defibrillator for me at the same time.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 21, 2014, 05:24:40 PM
I don't think garbon can do that and carry the defibrillator for me at the same time.

Probably not as I'd also have to carry one for me. :D -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Eddie Teach

Quotethey should consider that their no-pants rule excludes nearly every cartoon character ever invented, except for Goofy,

Could go on forever... Silly journalist.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 22, 2014, 02:34:44 AM
Quotethey should consider that their no-pants rule excludes nearly every cartoon character ever invented, except for Goofy,

Could go on forever... Silly journalist.
Maybe limit it to anthropomorphic animals? Though I think most Disney ones still have pants...
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Most animals don't bother with the shirt either. But yeah, there's still a lot of exceptions to this no-pants rule, like Mickey Mouse and Roger Rabbit.

Tonitrus

QuoteMost animals don't bother with the shirt either. But yeah, there's still a lot of exceptions to this no-pants rule, like Mickey Mouse and Roger Rabbit.

But not the Little Mermaid.  :P

And Jessica Rabbit is open to debate...

Martinus

They still haven't figured out if the teletubby with a purse is female or gay, by the way.

It does seem a foregone conclusion that Hello Kiitty is a spawn of Satan though.

Poland: Like Texas, Only Without Oil.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on November 22, 2014, 03:36:08 AM

And tacos, burritos, chili, nachos, salsa... :mmm:

On the subject of cartoon animal realism:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oiUwTJLnms

Martinus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 22, 2014, 04:25:04 AM

And tacos, burritos, chili, nachos, salsa... :mmm:

On the subject of cartoon animal realism:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oiUwTJLnms

Tex-Mex restaurants are dime a dozen in Warsaw. :P

celedhring

They still haven't figured out if the teletubby with a purse is female or gay, by the way.

It does seem a foregone conclusion that Hello Kiitty is a spawn of Satan though.

In the 2000s, the Spanish right-wing party took the children show I was working in to the Spanish parliament accusing it of being "gay propaganda". Bless them.

Martinus

Quote from: celedhring on November 22, 2014, 05:56:28 AM

In the 2000s, the Spanish right-wing party took the children show I was working in to the Spanish parliament accusing it of being "gay propaganda". Bless them.

Given how it did not take you long after to introduce gay marriage, they were right. :P

celedhring

Quote from: Martinus on November 22, 2014, 06:32:22 AM
Quote from: celedhring on November 22, 2014, 05:56:28 AM

Given how it did not take you long after to introduce gay marriage, they were right. :P

Oh they were right actually, it was premeditated on our part. God forbid that we tried to educate children on tolerance.

It speaks volumes about how far we've advanced as a country on that regard that, if they were to pull such a stunt nowadays, it would be politically toxic.

The Larch

Was that when you "married" an apple and a pear?  :lol: