News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: Liep on September 15, 2014, 05:23:18 PM
Stegt flæsk med persillesovs is the frontrunner in the polls to become Denmark's official national dish.

Frikadeller and Flæseksteg are close though! Very exciting stuff.

At least we know it'll be pork based.

How can I vote? It has to be flæskesteg!

mongers

Stopped at a Saxon church I sometimes visit whilst out and about, put the bike against the entrance and happened to glance down at the trip meter, it read 10.66 miles.   :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Quote from: garbon on September 15, 2014, 03:09:33 PM
:hmm:

http://digg.com/video/homeless-pickup-artist

QuoteHomeless Guy Survives In NYC By Picking Up Women Every Night

Apparently he grew up in my hometown in MA. :o
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on September 15, 2014, 04:10:24 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 15, 2014, 04:09:30 PM
The Choreography of all stomping Maori dances must be ours!

And the exact number of sheep.  :ph34r:

I don't know if the NSA's data centers can process data of that order of magnitude :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on September 15, 2014, 03:09:33 PM
:hmm:

http://digg.com/video/homeless-pickup-artist

QuoteHomeless Guy Survives In NYC By Picking Up Women Every Night

Dude earns $150 per day panhandling.

Also gets shitfaced on drugs and alcohol every day.

Yeah, I'll stick with my "give money to homeless shelters, not the homeless" strategy.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Just like a conservative, thinking they know better than other people about what to do with their money.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 15, 2014, 10:29:05 PM
Just like a conservative, thinking they know better than other people about what to do with their money.

Well it makes sense if people just want to use that money to get loaded and do fuck all.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 15, 2014, 10:30:54 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 15, 2014, 09:40:27 PM
my hometown in MA. :o

Aha! He admits it!  :contract:

Oh I always qualify "my hometown" by a location. I've "my hometown in MA" and "my hometown in CA." :)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on September 15, 2014, 10:31:33 PM

Well it makes sense if people just want to use that money to get loaded and do fuck all.

So sanctimonious.  Typical conservative hypocrisy.  Whaaa, I want my free market, government can't tell me what to do with my money, regulatory controls do not want, boo hiss boo capital gains taxes, blah, blah, blah. 

Unless it's some poor schmuck whose only solace in getting through their miserable little existence is getting fucked up to dull the pain, and then it's time to rain down the righteousness bombs from the 3 point line.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 15, 2014, 10:45:42 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 15, 2014, 10:31:33 PM

So sanctimonious.  Typical conservative hypocrisy.  Whaaa, I want my free market, government can't tell me what to do with my money, regulatory controls do not want, boo hiss boo capital gains taxes, blah, blah, blah. 

Unless it's some poor schmuck whose only solace in getting through their miserable little existence is getting fucked up to dull the pain, and then it's time to rain down the righteousness bombs from the 3 point line.

Hey he can do what he wants with his own money, just not mine. Oh wait, he doesn't really have any.

CountDeMoney

I hope he pisses in your building's doorway.

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on September 15, 2014, 10:47:39 PM
Hey he can do what he wants with his own money, just not mine. Oh wait, he doesn't really have any.

Didn't you just say he's got about $150 a day?

Eddie Teach

Sounds like he's essentially a con artist though.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on September 15, 2014, 10:54:00 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 15, 2014, 10:47:39 PM

Didn't you just say he's got about $150 a day?

That was Beebs and the money he has is from panhandling aka "good people" helping support his alcohol and substance abuse.