Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: Tyr on September 14, 2014, 05:24:59 PM
I went to the beach today.
This place is indeed French.
There were boobies.

How did you cope?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Well at least it was pretty people genes that had a multi-birth.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

They sure grow up fast.  :cry:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zanza

Quote from: derspiess on September 11, 2014, 11:17:26 AM
Quote from: Zanza on September 11, 2014, 11:07:25 AM
Are you guys often contacted by headhunters? I am never sure if I should answer them or not. Sometimes it seems like they just fish for information and don't really have a serious job offer.

I've never had any luck with them-- only wasted time.
I answered this time as I was just frustrated with my job. And it was a complete waste of time. I work in IT for procurement systems. The headhunter thought that qualifies me as a buyer for IT. Eh, no...  :lol: :rolleyes:

Jacob

Urban Outfitter courting media attention - sells an "retro Kent State shirt with bullet holes and fake blood stains" as a one off item. Is surprised by outrage and issues generic apology. Apparently it was a total random accident, or some such.

Zanza

That looks shit even without considering the "Kent State" logo and the implied history .

Admiral Yi

I don't see the bullet holes.

It looks like what they claim it is: a very old Kent St. sweat shirt.

CountDeMoney

Does anybody remember that great magazine, The Nose?
Sold US Postal Service caps with a bullet hole and blood stains.  Nary a peep.

garbon

:hmm:

http://digg.com/video/homeless-pickup-artist

QuoteHomeless Guy Survives In NYC By Picking Up Women Every Night
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Snowden leaked today that US is spying on New Zealand! :o
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

The Choreography of all stomping Maori dances must be ours!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on September 15, 2014, 04:09:30 PM
The Choreography of all stomping Maori dances must be ours!

And the exact number of sheep.  :ph34r:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Liep

Stegt flæsk med persillesovs is the frontrunner in the polls to become Denmark's official national dish.

Frikadeller and Flæseksteg are close though! Very exciting stuff.

At least we know it'll be pork based.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk