News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 02, 2014, 07:03:03 PM
So I'm at Staples, and I'm buying my own writing paper, the good 15lb kind, and I don't need anyone to tell me how fucking good my paper is, because I'm the one who buys it.  I know how good it is.  Because when the Federal government goes shopping for paper, it buys shit. I buy the expensive paper because when I write I want to be able to read it.

OK, but do you have any dead nigger storage?

Josquius

Quote from: Ideologue on June 02, 2014, 07:43:17 PM
Quote from: Tyr on June 02, 2014, 06:02:15 PM
It is sad that people like that breed whilst decent people get too old before they're ready

The problem is that people like that and decent people make about the same amount of money.

I don't know about the us but in the uk that is a myth
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Man, I am looking so tan!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Quote from: Tyr on June 02, 2014, 08:40:21 PM
It is sad that people like that breed whilst decent people get too old before they're ready

The problem is that people like that and decent people make about the same amount of money.

The UK doesn't have tradespeople and cosmetologists?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

Cosmetology is a not the way to make money.  Every time you discover another type of space or exotic dimension you have to pay another property tax on it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

I belong to the Space Tea Party.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Sheilbh

Quote from: Ideologue on June 02, 2014, 08:45:23 PM
Speaking of which I recently saw an ad for a salon offering 'semi-permanent brows' :blink:
Let's bomb Russia!

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 02, 2014, 10:07:21 PM
I belong to the Space Tea Party.

Opposing the goverment encroachments on more and more forms of topology.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Ed Anger

Gub'mint out of my black hole!

Ed Anger

I demand that Moff Tarkin lower mah taxe

*sound of planet blowing up*

Ideologue

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 02, 2014, 10:09:34 PM
Speaking of which I recently saw an ad for a salon offering 'semi-permanent brows' :blink:

Do you want your brows to be temporary?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Jacob

Wait, are you saying that tradespeople and cosmetologists are not decent people?

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 02, 2014, 10:13:30 PM
Gub'mint out of my black hole!

I have used that Cosmetology/Cosmology joke (well some variation of it) with every chick I ever met who studied cosmetology.  Not one of them ever got it. :(

"I'm studying Cosmetology"
"Wow, you're smarter then me, I never could get my head around 11 dimensional space".
"huh?"
"Yeah, I'll go now".

Ideologue

Quote from: Jacob on June 02, 2014, 10:53:21 PM

Wait, are you saying that tradespeople and cosmetologists are not decent people?

I'm saying the non-decent ones get paid about the same wages.
Kinemalogue

Josquius

Oh. Some decent people earn low wages. It's true.
I thought you were getting at the whole benefit queens thing
██████
██████
██████