News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josephus

Quote from: Tyr on February 02, 2014, 09:55:45 PM
Whatever happened to IKK anyway?

Some little girl let him stick his hand up her twat...and we've never seen him since.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

sbr

I just saw him post on Paradox OT a day or two ago.

Malthus

Quote from: Josephus on February 04, 2014, 07:11:16 AM
Quote from: Tyr on February 02, 2014, 09:55:45 PM
Whatever happened to IKK anyway?

Some little girl let him stick his hand up her twat...and we've never seen him since.

What a waste, when he could be using that hand to post on Languish.  :(
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Is that an Onion Article?  Seriously though that person is so narcissistic and bizarrely racist it is mesmerizing.

QuoteI thought about how even though yoga comes from thousands of years of south Asian tradition, it's been shamelessly co-opted by Western culture as a sport for skinny, rich white women.

Yeah Indians do not give a shit any more than we freak out seeing Japanese people playing Baseball.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on February 04, 2014, 10:40:18 AM
Is that an Onion Article?  Seriously though that person is so narcissistic and bizarrely racist it is mesmerizing.

QuoteI thought about how even though yoga comes from thousands of years of south Asian tradition, it's been shamelessly co-opted by Western culture as a sport for skinny, rich white women.

Yeah Indians do not give a shit any more than we freak out seeing Japanese people playing Baseball.

That entire website is gold.  Here's a gal "complaining" about guys noticing her boobs:

http://www.xojane.com/relationships/having-big-boobs

QuoteAfter all, I didn't ask for them. The only thing I did to get these was have a certain set of genetics.

Uh, no-- your weight is a factor as well, hon.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

She is not complaining so much as giving advice to dudes who are trying to pick her up in bars.  Not sure why that deserved a published open letter but request noted big boob lady.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on February 04, 2014, 11:19:45 AM
She is not complaining so much as giving advice to dudes who are trying to pick her up in bars.  Not sure why that deserved a published open letter but request noted big boob lady.

If she's trying to give advice to dudes, then maybe she should have had it published somewhere else.  Sort of comes across as humblebragging, and she's not really that attractive.

garbon

I don't think she was trying to brad. I think she was doing what women do on xojane - venting. :mellow:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on February 04, 2014, 11:45:32 AM
I don't think she was trying to brad. I think she was doing what women do on xojane - venting. :mellow:

Wait... you mean women sometimes say and write stuff and the intended audience isn't random dudes on the internet?

derspiess

Valmy

Quote from: Jacob on February 04, 2014, 01:19:45 PM
Quote from: garbon on February 04, 2014, 11:45:32 AM

Wait... you mean women sometimes say and write stuff and the intended audience isn't random dudes on the internet?

If it is on the internet the audience very much is random people on the internet.

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on February 04, 2014, 01:33:44 PM
Quote from: derspiess on February 04, 2014, 01:28:10 PM
:rolleyes:

Aren't you in a mood today.

Nah, I'm good.  Cincinnati Beer Week + the Winter Olympics both start in two days!  :w00t: