And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on January 13, 2014, 05:56:26 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on January 13, 2014, 05:55:48 PM
I also claim the jungle fever exemption to accusations of racism.

When you start collecting multiple fevers - doesn't that just mean you're a whore?

Ide's got vagina fever.

Ed Anger

You eyeballing my cloak boy?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 13, 2014, 06:00:52 PM

Is your cloak boy a girl? Otherwise I don't think Ide's interested.

Malthus

Quote from: Jacob on January 13, 2014, 05:57:03 PM

When you start collecting multiple fevers - doesn't that just mean you're a whore?

Ide's got vagina fever.

"Hair fever", more like.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jacob on January 13, 2014, 06:01:53 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 13, 2014, 06:00:52 PM

Is your cloak boy a girl? Otherwise I don't think Ide's interested.

:huh:

Ideologue

Quote from: Jacob on January 13, 2014, 05:57:03 PM

Ide's got vagina fever.

No kidding.  And Obamacare doesn't cover my treatment. <_<
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Anyway, while I have no doubt that twitter is usually a shitfuck garbage pile, I found this and it is amusing:

https://twitter.com/HardSciFiMovies

E.g.:

QuoteWhen a test pilot crashes his plane, scientists decide to rebuild him. They have the technology. Their efforts allow an open-casket funeral.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 13, 2014, 06:10:56 PM
http://theweek.com/article/index/254923/everything-you-need-to-know-about-japans-population-crisis

Ide, pack your bags. I'm forming a fucking expedition. Those chinamen girls need lovin'.

:)

Just one more of the Hard Sci-Fi Movies tweets.  This one took me a second, but then I got it. :pinch:

QuoteA man invents an amazing machine that can calculate almost anything, and saves the world from a brutal dictator. He is chemically castrated.
Kinemalogue

The Larch

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 13, 2014, 05:51:52 PM
I fucked a black chick. Which gives me the cloak of protection from racist charges +5

Ed Anger

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on January 13, 2014, 03:19:30 PM
Seems sort of in-line with the whole "Where are you from? Where are your parents from? No, but really where are you from?" type questioning. Again not an injustice just tiring.

:w00t:  They have one for that, too!

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on January 13, 2014, 03:38:45 PM
It think it's really awesome how derSpiess is facilitating discussions about cultural sensitivity.

That's what I'm all about, J :hugz:

Anyway, here's the linkie: http://www.buzzfeed.com/hnigatu/racial-microagressions-you-hear-on-a-daily-basis
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

Quote from: derspiess on January 13, 2014, 08:00:12 PM
Quote from: Jacob on January 13, 2014, 03:38:45 PM
It think it's really awesome how derSpiess is facilitating discussions about cultural sensitivity.

That's what I'm all about, J :hugz:

Anyway, here's the linkie: http://www.buzzfeed.com/hnigatu/racial-microagressions-you-hear-on-a-daily-basis

CountDeMoney