News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

I believe it is the default.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

'Tis.  2218 for me as well.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Liep

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 09, 2013, 10:29:00 AM
Quote from: Tyr on November 09, 2013, 10:20:02 AM
I am teh cold.
And this thread is onto page 666 so I hope we post away from here quickly.
Actually, it's page 1331

This again?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

lustindarkness

Quote from: Tyr on November 09, 2013, 10:20:02 AM
I am teh cold.
And this thread is onto page 666 so I hope we post away from here quickly.

:nelson:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Razgovory

Quote from: Ideologue on November 09, 2013, 10:05:21 AM
All roads lead to serfdom.

I know of a road that leads to Ice Cream.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

We used to get free ice cream at work.  Sodas too.  We could make floats. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Syt

So I'm on my way home after friends' birthday party last night. The subway is full of drunks and partygoers.

I'm pretty annoyed (I had left my MP3 player at home) already when I have to switch trains. I'm getting up to leave the train when someone taps me on the shoulder. "Hey!"

I turn around, wondering what idiot wants to cause trouble. It's a burly Turkish guy, looking mighty mean.

He holds out his hand. "You dropped something." He gives me my wool hat.

:blush: "Thanks."
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Far Cry 3 is unplayable with a hangover. So much motion blurring. :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

Youtube is acting weird for me. On a new video the picture will pause for a little and the sound will rewind for a few seconds and then it'll continue as normal once it catches the picture :hmm:
██████
██████
██████

Ideologue

Quote from: Tyr on November 10, 2013, 08:56:36 AM
Youtube is acting weird for me. On a new video the picture will pause for a little and the sound will rewind for a few seconds and then it'll continue as normal once it catches the picture :hmm:

For the past few days, the replay button has been nonfunctional for me.
Kinemalogue

Razgovory

Quote from: Liep on November 10, 2013, 07:44:29 AM

I think you can turn that feature off.  It always gave me a headache.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Iormlund

Quote from: Liep on November 10, 2013, 07:44:29 AM

Strange. Motion blur tends to be experienced a few hours before the hangover.

Tamas

Gabor Vona, Jobbik`s (Hungarian far-right Christian-nationalist-populist-racist-anti-Semite party) president in a speech in Turkey:
"Islam is humanity`s last ray of sunlight in the darkness of globalism"

Grey Fox

I need to find a new daycare center.

:( Urg, I feel so bad.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Malthus

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 12, 2013, 09:16:31 AM
I need to find a new daycare center.

:( Urg, I feel so bad.

Details?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius