News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

My arm is itching where I got my flu shot a few days ago.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

I keep forgetting to get one of those.  For some reason they didn't offer them at work this year like they usually do. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on November 08, 2013, 01:11:15 PM

That's your body talking.  It's calling you a tosser for poking it with a needle.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on November 08, 2013, 01:11:15 PM

It's probably a doomah.

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on November 08, 2013, 01:20:02 PM
I keep forgetting to get one of those.  For some reason they didn't offer them at work this year like they usually do. :hmm:

The chick who gave us our shots had some decent cleavage to stare glance at.  Makes the shot not hurt as much.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Grey Fox

My family flu shots aren't until the end of November, on the 28th.

Am I late or are you early?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 08, 2013, 01:38:34 PM

It's either a doomah now and autism later or austism now and a doomah later.

Grey Fox

No one's getting Autism from anything.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

I dunno, looks like Assburger's is contagious as shit with all the young people these days.

derspiess

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 08, 2013, 01:38:34 PM

Dunno, but my company gave me the shot for free, so I don't question the timing.

garbon

My company gave out shots this past Monday. I was on vacation.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 08, 2013, 01:44:07 PM
I dunno, looks like Assburger's is contagious as shit with all the young people these days.

Don't count yourself out.  I've always considered you reasonably high functioning.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)