Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: fhdz on October 24, 2013, 04:07:19 PM
Quote from: Malthus on October 24, 2013, 03:56:15 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 24, 2013, 03:51:55 PM
Quote from: mongers on October 24, 2013, 03:10:20 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 24, 2013, 02:19:51 PM
I thought my social worker was suppose to come today.   :(

Invite them to Languish, that way they'll see you associate with well balanced individuals.  :unsure:

That would... be a mistake.  First off, she's black and we have Seedy, who might be off putting.  I'm not sure I could list all the ways that it could badly in one post.  I really don't want to be locked up in Mid Mo again.

I rather suspect the suggestion was made sarcastically.  ;)

:o HERE?

You don't say. 

:P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

DGuller

This sarcasm is so refreshing.

Malthus

Quote from: fhdz on October 24, 2013, 04:07:19 PM
Quote from: Malthus on October 24, 2013, 03:56:15 PM
Quote from: mongers on October 24, 2013, 03:10:20 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 24, 2013, 02:19:51 PM
I thought my social worker was suppose to come today.   :(

Invite them to Languish, that way they'll see you associate with well balanced individuals.  :unsure:

That would... be a mistake.  First off, she's black and we have Seedy, who might be off putting.  I'm not sure I could list all the ways that it could badly in one post.  I really don't want to be locked up in Mid Mo again.

I rather suspect the suggestion was made sarcastically.  ;)

:o HERE?

I know, I was surprised as well.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

crazy canuck

We had to put our dog down in August and we have now decided that it is time to get another dog.  Looking through the dogs available at the various animal shelters in the area it is hard to choose.  We might end up getting more than one.

mongers

Quote from: crazy canuck on October 24, 2013, 05:10:44 PM
We had to put our dog down in August and we have now decided that it is time to get another dog.  Looking through the dogs available at the various animal shelters in the area it is hard to choose.  We might end up getting more than one.

:(

Good luck with the search, nice to see you've left a 'decent' gap, rather than just getting a new dog straight away. 

As a child, my favourite dog was the one the old man unexpectedly brought back on a piece of string from the boozer one Sunday afternoon.  :cool:

A terrier cross that turned out to be a good natured dog with kids.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

ulmont

Quote from: Habbaku on October 24, 2013, 01:17:04 PM
Quote from: fhdz on October 23, 2013, 11:33:26 PM
Georgia here.

:yeah:

Somehow, I got Mississippi.  I assume this was the test telling me to kill myself.

garbon

Quote from: ulmont on October 24, 2013, 05:25:11 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on October 24, 2013, 01:17:04 PM
Quote from: fhdz on October 23, 2013, 11:33:26 PM
Georgia here.

:yeah:

Somehow, I got Mississippi.  I assume this was the test telling me to kill myself.

It was certainly telling you that you need to be a better person.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Princesca keeps bugging me to get another dog. <_<
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Caliga on October 24, 2013, 07:52:32 PM
Princesca keeps bugging me to get another dog. <_<

Give her a child first.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

First off, she's black and we have Seedy, who might be off putting.

Nigga, please.  Black women love me. 

QuoteI'm not sure I could list all the ways that it could badly in one post.  I really don't want to be locked up in Mid Mo again.

If I were your case worker and knew about the shit you posted, I'd violate your ass in a heartbeat.

garbon

So I'm using this online course for free to practice French and German.

If you enter "comment dit-on...en français?" that is an acceptable answer but in German "wie sagt man...auf deutsch?" is not acceptable as the ellipsis should not touch the words when typing. Ugh.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Forgot to renew my driver's license.  Guess who reminded me. -_-
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

merithyn

Quote from: Ideologue on October 24, 2013, 09:55:46 PM

Officer Friendly? :unsure:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

katmai

How does one forget to renew their license?!?!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ideologue

Quote from: merithyn on October 24, 2013, 10:00:29 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on October 24, 2013, 09:55:46 PM

Officer Friendly? :unsure:

He actually was very friendly.  He let me drive home with a warning and a ticket he said he'd drop if I showed up with a renewed license.

Preferable to having the car towed and walking five miles in 40 degree weather with a rugby shirt on and a hole in one of my shoes.

On the minus side, apparently I finally have to get my tail light fixed.  Maybe just replace a bulb.  Easy access since the glass got smashed when I got rear-ended.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)