News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

lol, with those grilled onions and all the sodium in their steak, my Cardiologist feels a disturbance in the Force and passes out whenever I eat a Steak, Egg and Cheese Bagel sammich.

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 12, 2013, 07:59:11 AM
Quote from: garbon on August 12, 2013, 07:54:53 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 12, 2013, 07:53:54 AM
There is nothing finer than a McDonald's big breakfast. Nobody has to cook and the grease will ensure a smooth shit later.

THANKS RONALD MCDONALD

:x

U jelly.

Nope. I can dig an Egg McMuffin but never the big breakfast.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

I'm a biscuit man. Even the McD biscuits, which seem to weigh more than they seem. And by more, I mean they are denser than a neutron star.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 12, 2013, 08:05:18 AM
There is nothing finer than a McDonald's big breakfast. Nobody has to cook and the grease will ensure a smooth shit later.

THANKS RONALD MCDONALD

Heh, you'd love the McD's around the corner from me:  due to popular demand, they now serve pancakes and breakfast sausage all day now.

Let's hear it for the 51% African American demographic.  MAH ZIP CODE IS BLACK

Here breakfast starts whenever they feel like it. Inevitably all the drunk kids are annoyed as they didn't want breakfast.

On a related note, though I believe my zip is only 2% black, you'd never know it at night. It's like they bus them in! :o
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tonitrus

Quote from: garbon on August 12, 2013, 08:20:38 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 12, 2013, 07:59:11 AM
Quote from: garbon on August 12, 2013, 07:54:53 AM

THANKS RONALD MCDONALD

:x

U jelly.

Nope. I can dig an Egg McMuffin but never the big breakfast.

Agreed.  Egg McMuffins are food of the Hods.

Ed Anger

Life is good. My belly is full, the kids are in a pancake stupor and my wife is silent.

Good.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 12, 2013, 08:23:16 AM
I'm a biscuit man. Even the McD biscuits, which seem to weigh more than they seem. And by more, I mean they are denser than a neutron star.

I definitely prefer their McMuffin bread over the biscuit bread.  Not only are they dense, you need a gallon of orange juice just to get the thing down.  It's like eating a Brillo pad.

Eddie Teach

On my annual visit to McDonalds I get the McGriddle. Don't remember what a McMuffin tastes like.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Dammit, now I want a Sausage McMuffin. <_<

Grey Fox

I should really try McD's breakfast menu it seems.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

My friend sent me a gchat message about how happy she now is living in SF (move in June from NYC). She then wrote about all these awesome things she's doing.  I pretended to be busy as I knew writing "I'm so happy for you" would be lace with vinegar. -_-

CountDeMoney

"I wrote and directed a hit play, so I'm not sweating it either."

Josquius

McDonald s breakfast sucks.
When I go to McDonald's I want McDonald's. Not some weird certain time of day other food.
It's like they're telling me I shouldn't be active enough to want McDonald's between 4 and 10.30 <_<
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tyr on August 12, 2013, 10:52:07 AM
McDonald s breakfast sucks.

Not as bad as their regular fare.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I like some of the breakfast stuff. And cheapest place to get two rolls with jam and a coffee. I barely ever go to McD, but most of their regular stuff sucks, except some of their wraps. Their specials can be quite good, though.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.