News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Apparently, Wesley Clark has him a 30 year old girlfriend. Good show, general.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 09, 2013, 01:28:44 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on August 08, 2013, 11:02:16 PM
LOL Officer Locutus.

Always fun fucking with people like that, just to see what they would do.  Tried it once and it worked, and then I stopped and he started freaking again.  So guess who wound up holding his fucking head and saying it over and over again until the medics showed up.  Go fig.

You could mix it up.  Did his culture adapt to service you?  Did you call him a primitive artificial organism?  Tell him to sleep?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Lettow77

Its rude to still be wearing your underwear when applying to work at an all-girls school. Your prospective employers deserve sincerity and commitment.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Lettow77 on August 09, 2013, 08:03:57 AM
Its rude to still be wearing your underwear when applying to work at an all-girls school. Your prospective employers deserve sincerity and commitment.

But how better to demonstrate sincerity than to take it off in front of them?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Quote from: Ideologue on August 08, 2013, 08:29:39 PM
I'm not sure any company would insure a warship, especially if the prospective liability were $400m.

Why not? Have an exclusion for damages caused by war, and it's no different from any other sub ... bar the fact that it carries munitions. Have an exclusion for that, too.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Barrister

Quote from: Malthus on August 09, 2013, 08:45:06 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on August 08, 2013, 08:29:39 PM
I'm not sure any company would insure a warship, especially if the prospective liability were $400m.

Why not? Have an exclusion for damages caused by war, and it's no different from any other sub ... bar the fact that it carries munitions. Have an exclusion for that, too.  ;)

Pretty sure the government just self-insures...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

They'll just get another Virginia class boat eventually.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

Quote from: Barrister on August 09, 2013, 09:17:05 AM
Pretty sure the government just self-insures...
It makes zero sense to insure against very large losses when you are very capable of self-insuring.  The profit margin must be very high for the insurance company to take the risk.

garbon

I just read that people are shelling out money to get wrinkles removed from their balls (ball-ironing). That would have been an interesting point to consider during the infamous scrotum maintenance discussions.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on August 09, 2013, 09:51:48 AM
I just read that people are shelling out money to get wrinkles removed from their balls (ball-ironing). That would have been an interesting point to consider during the infamous scrotum maintenance discussions.

Ball-ironing? There are some folks I'd do that to for free.  :ph34r:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Jacob

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on August 09, 2013, 09:51:48 AM
I miss KAP. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

FunkMonk

Some folks already have iron balls.

Not me.  :(
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Sheilbh

Quote from: mongers on August 07, 2013, 03:45:37 PM
Sense of humour failure ?
It's always worth remembering that we live in a country whose the most complained-about TV event is interrupting the Antiques Roadshow to show live footage of Nelson Mandela leaving prison :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

The Brain

They interrupted Antiques Roadshow? That show rules. wtf
Women want me. Men want to be with me.