And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Quote from: fahdiz on June 14, 2013, 07:29:12 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 14, 2013, 07:28:21 PM
I like hanging out outside of Hot Topic.

:lol:

Do you breathe heavily while leaning on your cane, slovenly and unshaven?

Is Ed Anger: Aqualung?

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on June 14, 2013, 06:52:44 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 14, 2013, 04:32:19 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 14, 2013, 04:24:55 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 14, 2013, 04:15:50 PM
Creepy is anyone that you're not interested in being interested in you.

I don't think that's fair.

Ok, anyone that you don't think has any business being interested being interested. Too old, too ugly, wrong gender, etc. For most people it's unavoidable that somebody will think they're creepy, so not really worth worrying over.

Yes and no.  It should not be, but you don't want a reputation as a creep. 

Yep.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

fhdz

Quote from: Tonitrus on June 14, 2013, 07:35:55 PM
Quote from: fahdiz on June 14, 2013, 07:29:12 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 14, 2013, 07:28:21 PM
I like hanging out outside of Hot Topic.

:lol:

Do you breathe heavily while leaning on your cane, slovenly and unshaven?

Is Ed Anger: Aqualung?

eyeing little girls / with marital intent
and the horse you rode in on

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

This insomnia is killing me.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 14, 2013, 07:53:52 PM
Stop taking afternoon siestas. :contract:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 14, 2013, 07:53:52 PM

Really breaking my heart here, Daddy Lawlbucks.

PDH

In Wal-Mart today (I know, I know, but this is Laramie.  I don't really have a choice) I saw the following:

A Husband of at least 300 lbs in one of the electric carts.
His wife of at least 300 lbs in one of the electric carts.
Their two children (Dunno, maybe relatives, mating with that girth would be tough) following them carrying baskets.

This caravan was going down the cookie aisle slowly and gathering in the fruit of the land.  The two baskets of the electric carts were filled with cookies and candy, the children were forced to carry the milk and other less good things.

The kicker?  The wife was yelling a the girl child to "go get a basket!" as the electric carts didn't have room for more cookies...

This is the USA I love.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Phillip V

Loving USA requires posting pictures of such things.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: PDH on June 14, 2013, 08:38:54 PM
In Wal-Mart today (I know, I know, but this is Laramie.  I don't really have a choice)

What's wrong with Wal-Mart?  :mad:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Sweet! Maybe katmai's right, and I should be more receptive...

Quote'Suicidal and homicidal' woman escapes from Baltimore psychiatric ward, police said

Jennifer Carlson, a 37-year-old woman described by Baltimore police as "suicidal and homicidal," walked away from a psychiatric ward at the University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore Friday, possibly headed toward the Mount Vernon neighborhood. Officers from the missing persons unit were investigating.

11B4V

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 14, 2013, 08:53:59 PM
In Wal-Mart today (I know, I know, but this is Laramie.  I don't really have a choice)

Yea, you can score some cheap ammo there.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

Quote from: 11B4V on June 14, 2013, 09:51:36 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 14, 2013, 08:53:59 PM

Yea, you can score some cheap ammo there.

Yeah, but the rolling road blocks sound like a kicker to get past.  :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 14, 2013, 09:46:55 PM
Sweet! Maybe katmai's right, and I should be more receptive...

Quote'Suicidal and homicidal' woman escapes from Baltimore psychiatric ward, police said

Jennifer Carlson, a 37-year-old woman described by Baltimore police as "suicidal and homicidal," walked away from a psychiatric ward at the University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore Friday, possibly headed toward the Mount Vernon neighborhood. Officers from the missing persons unit were investigating.
I'm sure she's more afraid of you then you are of her!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 14, 2013, 12:37:16 PM
From an Economist article about the Spanish language, the interesting observation that Spanish is widely studied as a second language in only three countries: the US, Brazil, and France.
One of my best students (one of the finalists I was talking about) wants to be a diplomat. She plans on studying Spanish in University. It'll pretty much guarantee her a job.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point