And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 14, 2013, 02:29:13 PM
What about the Philippines and Bolivia?  :hmm:

I don't think anyone in the Phillipines gives a shit about Spanish.

Bolivians may not know a lick of Spanish when they first show up at school, but it's still taught as a first language, not a second.

merithyn

Quote from: sbr on June 14, 2013, 02:27:22 PM
Yes meri I did feel a bit creepy, but what else is there to do when waiting on a 19 year old girl to get her crap together than people watch.  :perv:

Oh good. I'm glad I'm not alone! :D

We'll ogle and feel creepy together. :hug:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

fhdz

Looking's not creepy. Going "daaaaaamn" is not creepy. Creepy is trying to flirt with them.
and the horse you rode in on

garbon

Quote from: fahdiz on June 14, 2013, 03:54:03 PM
Looking's not creepy. Going "daaaaaamn" is not creepy.

Keep telling yourself that. :lol:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Creepy is anyone that you're not interested in being interested in you. It's not really something to worry about.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 14, 2013, 04:15:50 PM
Creepy is anyone that you're not interested in being interested in you.

I don't think that's fair.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Tonitrus

Looking's not creepy. Going "daaaaaamn" is not creepy. Creepy is trying to flirt with them.

Is it still creepy if they initiate the flirting? :hmm:

garbon

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on June 14, 2013, 04:24:55 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 14, 2013, 04:15:50 PM
Creepy is anyone that you're not interested in being interested in you.

I don't think that's fair.

Ok, anyone that you don't think has any business being interested being interested. Too old, too ugly, wrong gender, etc. For most people it's unavoidable that somebody will think they're creepy, so not really worth worrying over.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

merithyn

Quote from: Tonitrus on June 14, 2013, 04:26:34 PM

Nope. Then it's a story to tell EVERY.ONE.YOU.KNOW!
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

fhdz

Quote from: Tonitrus on June 14, 2013, 04:26:34 PM

No, but more often than not - if it's young girls flirting with older guys - it's because they need help with something, not because they're actually interested in you. So it's not creepy, but it can lead to the dude thinking "I am a real stud" when actually they just wanted you to open the jar of peanut butter that their stoner surfer boyfriend closed too tightly.

That's a good advantage for women - if younger guys are flirting with you, it's virtually always because they're attracted to you, find you MILFy, etc. No such guarantee at all for older dudes.
and the horse you rode in on

Admiral Yi

Doing anything that lets them know your are checking them out is creepy.

The Brain

Elaborate periscopes, hidden cameras etc are pretty creepy if discovered though.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Admiral Yi

Sunglasses are a pervs best friend.