And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: 11B4V on June 13, 2013, 06:15:03 PM
Quote from: Phillip V on June 13, 2013, 06:13:12 PM
Male soldiers do stupid shit with their rifles and uniforms. I don't want to see or be near that.

We should celebrate these patriotic Israeli females.
Seconded. Chicks with thongs and automatic weapons. What's not to like.

Gun Nutter :rolleyes:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

11B4V

Quote from: katmai on June 13, 2013, 06:27:16 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 13, 2013, 06:15:03 PM
Quote from: Phillip V on June 13, 2013, 06:13:12 PM
Male soldiers do stupid shit with their rifles and uniforms. I don't want to see or be near that.

We should celebrate these patriotic Israeli females.
Seconded. Chicks with thongs and automatic weapons. What's not to like.

Gun Nutter :rolleyes:

What can I say. Hot chicks love the guns. They get all giggly.  ;)
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

katmai

Oh sure that is what they are giggling at ;)

:P

Admiral Yi

I just saw a lebiang couple in which both chicks looked like Androgynous Pat from SNL.

katmai

Eddie Teach

How do you know they were lesbians?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Phillip V

They rejected his advances.

Eddie Teach

Maybe they're a monogamous gay male or hetero couple.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 13, 2013, 06:52:32 PM
How do you know they were lesbians?

I don't.  I inferred it from their dress, their haircuts, and the fact they were dining together.

Josephus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 13, 2013, 06:41:59 PM
I just saw a lebiang couple in which both chicks looked like Androgynous Pat from SNL.

Forgot all about Pat. Probably the worst SNL character I've ever seen. *

* I stopped watching SNL around 1996.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

11B4V

Quote from: Josephus on June 13, 2013, 09:16:32 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 13, 2013, 06:41:59 PM

Forgot all about Pat. Probably the worst SNL character I've ever seen. *

* I stopped watching SNL around 1996.

One of my Favs. Fucking hilarious.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ideologue

Skit was usually pretty funny.  Worthy of feature length?  No.  Shame about Dave Foley's career, isn't it? :( The Wrong Man was pretty good, though.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Brazen

"Tony Blair's representative has denied supposed rumours that the former Prime Minister is having an affair with Rupert Murdoch's estranged wife Wendi Deng."  :ph34r:

Valmy

Quote from: Ideologue on June 13, 2013, 09:54:27 PM
Shame about Dave Foley's career, isn't it? :(

Well at least he got to be in Fallout New Vegas.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

mongers

Quote from: Brazen on June 14, 2013, 08:00:33 AM
"Tony Blair's representative has denied supposed rumours that the former Prime Minister is having an affair with Rupert Murdoch's estranged wife Wendi Deng."  :ph34r:

You should also twitter that and hashtag or allude to some random illegal act.   :D
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"