And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 13, 2013, 08:27:34 AM
I'm having a new kid, I'm taking 5 weeks. :yeah:

Jealous.  I had to burn vacation for a few days then back to work.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

For #1 I took a total of 15 weeks, that was little much.

I haven't decided what to do with my regular vacation time yet.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

I was back 2 days after the birth of the twins. She had her mom with her. I needed to nap in my office.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

I took 3 months with Timmy.  The Feds have an awesome pat leave top-up program.

Alberta... does not.  I took 2 weeks with Andrew (holiday time) and will do something similar with the new baby.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

merithyn

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 13, 2013, 09:22:40 AM
I was back 2 days after the birth of the twins. She had her mom with her. I needed to nap in my office.

Don't you have two sets of twins?
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Ed Anger

Quote from: merithyn on June 13, 2013, 09:37:34 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 13, 2013, 09:22:40 AM

Don't you have two sets of twins?

Yes. When I refer to the twins, I refer to the oldest. The diablo girls. Born under a bad moon.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

frunk

Replacements reunite for a few shows.

The question is, how drunk will they be and is there any way in hell I can make it to one of these shows?

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

derspiess

I think I'll go donate some blood.  They're giving away Reds tickets and a t-shirt I'll probably give away.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

Quote from: DGuller on June 13, 2013, 02:51:35 PM
Is there a more depressing word than "half-naked'?  :(

Thousands.

Iormlund

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Phillip V

Male soldiers do stupid shit with their rifles and uniforms. I don't want to see or be near that.

We should celebrate these patriotic Israeli females.

11B4V

Quote from: Phillip V on June 13, 2013, 06:13:12 PM
Male soldiers do stupid shit with their rifles and uniforms. I don't want to see or be near that.

We should celebrate these patriotic Israeli females.
Seconded. Chicks with thongs and automatic weapons. What's not to like.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".