News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: fahdiz on June 14, 2013, 04:38:27 PM
- if it's young girls flirting with older guys - it's because they need help with something, not because they're actually interested in you. So it's not creepy, but it can lead to the dude thinking "I am a real stud" when actually they just wanted you to open the jar of peanut butter that their stoner surfer boyfriend closed too tightly.

That's why I usually just come off like De Niro in Heat, all "Lady, why are you so interested in what I read or what I do?", and then they seem to leave me alone after that.

Nice try, find another mark.

crazy canuck

That's a good advantage for women - if younger guys are flirting with you, it's virtually always because they're attracted to you, find you MILFy, etc. No such guarantee at all for older dudes.

Not sure the double standard holds.  I knew guys in Unversity who were "dating" older women for their money.

fhdz

Quote from: crazy canuck on June 14, 2013, 06:12:23 PM
That's a good advantage for women - if younger guys are flirting with you, it's virtually always because they're attracted to you, find you MILFy, etc. No such guarantee at all for older dudes.

Not sure the double standard holds.  I knew guys in Unversity who were "dating" older women for their money.

I'm talking about flirting, not dating.
and the horse you rode in on

CountDeMoney

Quote from: fahdiz on June 14, 2013, 06:15:55 PM

I'm inherently and immediately distrustful of anybody that tries to flirt with me.  Somebody's always trying to work an angle.  Go find another sucker, lady.

katmai

Quote from: fahdiz on June 14, 2013, 03:54:03 PM
Looking's not creepy. Going "daaaaaamn" is not creepy. Creepy is trying to flirt with them.

<_<
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 14, 2013, 06:19:12 PM
Quote from: fahdiz on June 14, 2013, 06:15:55 PM

I'm inherently and immediately distrustful of anybody that tries to flirt with me.  Somebody's always trying to work an angle.  Go find another sucker, lady.

I can't wait till GangstaKitty is eating your face, weirdo.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 14, 2013, 05:51:05 PM
Sunglasses are a pervs best friend.

Those sunglasses with built in video cameras even more so.

Ideologue

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 14, 2013, 04:32:19 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 14, 2013, 04:24:55 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 14, 2013, 04:15:50 PM
Creepy is anyone that you're not interested in being interested in you.

I don't think that's fair.

Ok, anyone that you don't think has any business being interested being interested. Too old, too ugly, wrong gender, etc. For most people it's unavoidable that somebody will think they're creepy, so not really worth worrying over.

Yes and no.  It should not be, but you don't want a reputation as a creep.  It's vaguely analogous to a woman being a slut in the 50s, i.e. socially and sexually poisonous.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on June 14, 2013, 06:45:27 PM
I can't wait till GangstaKitty is eating your face, weirdo.

There's absolutely no good or compelling reason under any realistic conditions anyone should want to flirt with me.  Ergo, something's gotta be up.

katmai

Glad to see dragonlady didn't destroy your self esteem, no siraeee!

CountDeMoney

I am a rapid deployment mobile Fortress of Solitude via rail or tracked transit, an SS-24 ICBM of Personality.

Ed Anger

I like hanging out outside of Hot Topic.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

fhdz

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 14, 2013, 07:28:21 PM
I like hanging out outside of Hot Topic.

:lol:

Do you breathe heavily while leaning on your cane, slovenly and unshaven?

Ed Anger

SLOBBY AND UNSHAVEN SIR
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

fhdz