The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 26, 2013, 11:36:39 AM
Quote from: derspiess on March 26, 2013, 09:59:09 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on March 26, 2013, 08:14:39 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 26, 2013, 08:03:50 AM
Red hair can't have a child with hair that blonde (even if she cheated on brown hair with a Swede), red hair is incomplete dominate and would result in a child with strawberry blonde hair if the father was blonde, or auburn if he was a brunette.

:rolleyes:

That's not how it works.

How does it work?  I'm trying to figure out how my daughter got red hair (looks auburn in low light but you can really see the red on a sunny day).  Nobody in my family or hers has red hair.  And she looks like me so no wisecracks about the milkman.

First both women are white so netheir color is their natural hair color. Same can be said of the dude, maybe he was graying early & dyed is hair starting his midlife crisis early & that's why he left his first family.

Only the original little girl, with her blond hair, is authentic. Blonde hair is common in small kids too.

The the fuck color is nethier?

garbon

The the fuck color is nethier?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 26, 2013, 04:21:20 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 26, 2013, 07:08:01 AM
I have marketable skills.  I'm in a fucking bunny suit.  So fuck you, Inhumane Resources.

Is this it?  :P

:lol:

That goof tagged me!

Tonitrus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 26, 2013, 06:15:59 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on March 26, 2013, 04:21:20 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 26, 2013, 07:08:01 AM
I have marketable skills.  I'm in a fucking bunny suit.  So fuck you, Inhumane Resources.

Is this it?  :P

:lol:

That goof tagged me!

I found the video too...   :whistle:

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

HVC

we need a sad headshake smilie
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

If I had a girlfriend, I'd have kept the suit for a few more days.  Because the Santa suit is simply too vanilla.

alfred russel

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 25, 2013, 06:45:00 PM
So there's this big pack of auditors from the government visiting the office atm. Five of them I think. I think it's a condition of the business we do with them. My question is, why are they all here? All of our financial systems are specifically built so that our employees all across the country can access and use them. It would be the easiest thing in the world for us to simply give these dudes access from DC. But no, Uncle Sam has to blow the extra cash and burn the extra fossil fuels to fly them all here so they can blow their salaries on hookers and blackjack.

Every company sets up their financial systems differently. Also it isn't just the numbers in the accounts, but the policies and procedures that get them in there. You have to talk to people if you want to audit something.

Also, your company may not want to give them access to your financial systems, for a lot of reasons.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 26, 2013, 10:38:37 PM
If I had a girlfriend, I'd have kept the suit for a few more days.  Because the Santa suit is simply too vanilla.
You furfags disgust me.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

HVC

Love the dance moves seedy :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.