Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

What do you guys think of the Charger?

Malthus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 15, 2013, 10:39:09 AM

Heh got that as a loaner car once.

Absurd gas-guzzler, but fun to drive.  :D Looked odd to me though - somehow the body was too big and the windows too small.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Grey Fox

White drug dealer.

Or black drug dealer that got lost on his to the Lincoln dealership.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

11B4V

Sequestration   :rolleyes:

Delta Company, 1st Battalion, Legio IV Flavia Felix trains up on air assault operations for deployment to Afghanistan. 

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DGuller

Cool-looking car, but terrible throughout.

Neil

Yeah, I'm not really digging the new Charger.  Actually, pretty much anything from Dodge gets a pass from me.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

11B4V

Excellent lines.  :P

New ones are eh. Get a Challenger
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Camaro wins the white trash award over Charger, anyway.

11B4V

Quote from: Ideologue on March 14, 2013, 11:55:32 PM
I'm thinking about getting one of the 2011+ V6 Mustangs when I can afford it.  I was on my way, but decided to blow my monetary wad on medical services, movies, and buying chicks dinner.

V6 Mustang  =gay.

garbon

Quote from: 11B4V on March 15, 2013, 11:12:24 AM
I'm thinking about getting one of the 2011+ V6 Mustangs when I can afford it.  I was on my way, but decided to blow my monetary wad on medical services, movies, and buying chicks dinner.

V6 Mustang  =gay.

Umm, no. Gay would be going down on another dude.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

Quote from: garbon on March 15, 2013, 11:16:45 AM

V6 Mustang  =gay.

No, gay is a V6 Mustang in any year

Neil

V6 Mustang  =gay.
Yeah, but getting one of those is a signal of your intention for some gay play.  It's like rubbing people's feet under public washroom stalls.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

11B4V

Quote from: Neil on March 15, 2013, 11:19:04 AM
V6 Mustang  =gay.
Yeah, but getting one of those is a signal of your intention for some gay play.  It's like rubbing people's feet under public washroom stalls.

Well played  :D

Eddie Teach

What if you're in the ladies' room? :unsure:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

V6 Mustang  =gay.

I'll defer to your my detailed knowledge on such rituals. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.