News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fhdz

I don't like the new Charger nor Challenger. I don't like the new Mustangs either.

Just give me a VW Golf and a Ford pickup and I'm set.
and the horse you rode in on

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 15, 2013, 11:24:03 AM
Quote from: Neil on March 15, 2013, 11:19:04 AM
Yeah, but getting one of those is a signal of your intention for some gay play.  It's like rubbing people's feet under public washroom stalls.

What if you're in the ladies' room? :unsure:

Then no...but you might just get arrested.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

fhdz

Quote from: Valmy on March 15, 2013, 12:05:38 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 15, 2013, 11:24:03 AM
Quote from: Neil on March 15, 2013, 11:19:04 AM
Yeah, but getting one of those is a signal of your intention for some gay play.  It's like rubbing people's feet under public washroom stalls.

What if you're in the ladies' room? :unsure:

Then no...but you might just get arrested.

Or maced. Or maced then arrested.
and the horse you rode in on

Valmy

Quote from: 11B4V on March 15, 2013, 10:56:18 AM

If only Gallienus had had those during the 3rd century crisis.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Phillip V

Sequestration   :rolleyes:

Delta Company, 1st Battalion, Legio IV Flavia Felix trains up on air assault operations for deployment to Afghanistan. 

[img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/72476_10151506198608606_10893626_n.jpg[/img

I am currently trying to go to Afghanistan this spring to participate while still possible; unfortunately would be going as a dirty contractor.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: Phillip V on March 15, 2013, 12:13:28 PM
Sequestration   :rolleyes:

Delta Company, 1st Battalion, Legio IV Flavia Felix trains up on air assault operations for deployment to Afghanistan. 

[img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/72476_10151506198608606_10893626_n.jpg[/img

I am currently trying to go to Afghanistan this spring to participate while still possible; unfortunately would be going as a dirty contractor.

Be safe if you go.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on March 15, 2013, 12:07:10 PM

If only Gallienus had had those during the 3rd century crisis.

He would have sat his ass in Italy. Claudius Gothicus is cooler.

Ed Anger

More ABM's to be deployed because of tubbo in NK.

garbon

This had me cracking up. Also I like that he shows where he's explained to the unwilling participants what he was doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV8_p5s1LLI
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 15, 2013, 12:22:40 PM
He would have sat his ass in Italy. Claudius Gothicus is cooler.

Claudius didn't need them.

Phillip V

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

MadImmortalMan

It's the Ides of March. Beware.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".