News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Great bit of trivia.  Wackiness is doubled by the fact that they managed to land a recording contract.

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 14, 2013, 12:32:55 PM
Great bit of trivia.  Wackiness is doubled by the fact that they managed to land a recording contract.

Hanging meat is always a selling point.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Admiral Yi

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 14, 2013, 12:38:17 PM
Hanging meat is always a selling point.

Well, it changes the dynamic completely if they hung beef quarters on stage during their club gigs.  I just figured they came up with the meat angle *after* signing the deal.

Phillip V

Decided that I need a minimum 30 minutes or she better be damn tight.

Malthus

Quote from: Phillip V on March 14, 2013, 02:22:06 PM

:huh:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Admiral Yi

Prostitute pitching a quicky?

derspiess

My nephew had his last basketball game last weekend in the Y league he's playing in.  Everyone got a medal for participating :bleeding:

I had a chat with him about it to make sure he doesn't confuse it with an actual accomplishment, and that he'll have to work hard to get "real" awards when he moves up to those levels.  He's one of the best two on the team (or possibly the best but I'm biased) but I just don't want him to coast.  Turns out he was a lot more excited about getting to keep his jersey than he was about the medal :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

I've given up ranting about everybody getting a trophy. It's no fucking use anymore.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

fhdz

You may have dead nerve endings in your penis.
and the horse you rode in on

Ideologue

Quote from: fahdiz on March 14, 2013, 05:15:18 PM

You may have dead nerve endings in your penis.

Is this a real thing, or something you made up?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

fhdz

Quote from: Ideologue on March 14, 2013, 06:20:47 PM

Why do you ask?
and the horse you rode in on

garbon

Dan Savage writes all the time about the death grip technique of masturbating.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Quote from: fahdiz on March 14, 2013, 06:22:01 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on March 14, 2013, 06:20:47 PM

Why do you ask?

Because I have: similar problem (blessing?).

Actually perhaps one of the minor reasons Korea and I broke up, or at least one of the underlying causes of our declining sexual frequency.  Indeed, I actually know from his own testimony, regarding another chick, that the guy she left me for is a borderline premature ejaculator.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on March 14, 2013, 06:22:35 PM
Dan Savage writes all the time about the death grip technique of masturbating.

That's true.  I've read that.  That's not, afaik, a neuropathic condition though, that's just training yourself so that you respond sexually moreso with greater pressure and speed and lack of lubrication.

It also doesn't help that when you're actually having sex your partner doesn't change appearance every five minutes and gets face blasted.  I bet Dan Savage ain't solved that problem.
Kinemalogue

garbon

I was bored and I learned tonight that our old pal rufweed - since leaving has turned to doing gay cam chats.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.