News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

On second thought maybe not that wacky.  How many cyclists can have been killed by trucks turning right in a country the size of Denmark?

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 13, 2013, 03:25:42 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 13, 2013, 03:20:39 PM
That's pretty generous given that he said "only" and later followed up that it is never men.

That's even wackier, but this new evidence in no way diminishes your homosexuality.

Why, Yi, with you so excited about my homosexuality, lately, one mine get the wrong impression. :cooloff:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Just fucking with you grab.

garbon

:(

One little conjunction off.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

Just heard on CNN that the national debt has doubled since the start of Obama's first term.

Liep

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 13, 2013, 03:29:19 PM
On second thought maybe not that wacky.  How many cyclists can have been killed by trucks turning right in a country the size of Denmark?
I might have been a little too fast with the only. But in 2011 3 were killed, 2 being women and in 2010 5 were killed, 4 being women.

Just a few hours ago this article was written about it http://ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/samfund/article1920070.ece

No conclusions, but they think women aren't as aware as men.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

You know, my fucking toilet takes a double flush to sink the fucking Bismarck of cheeseburger turds, but when I accidentally knock over what's left of the toilet paper roll from the sink when I'm buttoning back up after a whiz, it sucks that shit straight down like garbon's last blind date, and stops it up like a cork. 

And now I have to wait for it to biodegrade.  Plunger technology only goes so far.

11B4V

coat hanger and some rubber gloves ;)
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Sheilbh

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 13, 2013, 03:18:30 PM
In Denmark most cyclists who are killed by trucks turning right are women.

Which is wacky.  But Danes don't lie.
I think it's true in the UK too. The main theory is that they're not aggressive enough riders, they need to get well ahead of the truck but often don't.
Let's bomb Russia!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

They have thinner arms to reach down and wrangle the turds.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 13, 2013, 07:41:38 PM
You know, my fucking toilet takes a double flush to sink the fucking Bismarck of cheeseburger turds, but when I accidentally knock over what's left of the toilet paper roll from the sink when I'm buttoning back up after a whiz, it sucks that shit straight down like garbon's last blind date, and stops it up like a cork. 

And now I have to wait for it to biodegrade.  Plunger technology only goes so far.

By "biodegrade" I'm sure you mean "dissolve in bleach."

I have access to a sewer system, which means I get to use bleach. :)
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)