The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Can I say, I'd have given Rosie a rivetting.  :cool: 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ideologue

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 21, 2013, 07:21:14 PM
QuoteA welder at a boat-and-sub-building yard adjusts her goggles before resuming work, October 1943

KEEP THE GOGGLES ON BABY
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Geico commercials with the two idiot folk guitar players are really pissing me off.

I left the 80's specifically to get away from Eddie Money.

Ed Anger

The Wendy's slut continues to haunt me.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

We should Double Stack her.

PDH

She is too full of the smirk.  I would demand she show up to office hours to be dressed down.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

derspiess

You guys know she's not really a redhead, right?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

PDH

Quote from: derspiess on January 21, 2013, 09:07:20 PM

That has nothing to do with her flunking my class.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

That has nothing to do with getting her a matching ball gag.

Ed Anger

Thank you, captain buzzkill.

PDH

Seedy and I are not under long term contract, Sulla is an unrestricted free agent, the color of hair does not mean anything.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Quote from: PDH on January 21, 2013, 09:09:42 PM

See, I so could not do that job.  I just wouldn't survive two semesters, what with all those ethics thingies they have in campus employee guidelines now.

PDH

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 21, 2013, 09:18:18 PM
Quote from: PDH on January 21, 2013, 09:09:42 PM

See, I so could not do that job.  I just wouldn't survive two semesters, what with all those ethics thingies they have in campus employee guidelines now.

I have to admit it, I am a saint.

(and old and balding and with a bit of a paunch - but that doesn't mean ANYTHING)
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Ed Anger

I just saw the Pink Covergirl ad. I just lost my erection.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: PDH on January 21, 2013, 09:19:38 PM
I have to admit it, I am a saint.

Considering I accepted flashes, feel ups and blowjobs in lieu of short payments for some chick's bail, I can safely say that I probably would not possess the moral discipline to deal with a little 19 year old overachieving hottie that just needs to push that 89 over or OMG I'll never get into medical school and I'll just die.

Quote(and old and balding and with a bit of a paunch - but that doesn't mean ANYTHING)

Power is your weapon, man.  Wield it.   :smarty: