News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on September 08, 2012, 03:22:48 AM
CdM has had a rough couple of months around here.

No shit, man.  You'd think I was Meri or something.

Razgovory

Lettow's writing has improved quite abit over the years.  I give him that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 08, 2012, 03:20:00 AM
Quote from: Lettow77 on September 08, 2012, 02:12:53 AM

While I think you deserve a sonnet, I am not the man to do it. I can't find the inspiration- you lack the pathos of a bitter racist democrat who lives in a black city, hates Japanophiles and lusts after asian women, and collects boardgames without regard to their proper use like some sort of modern reconceptualization of the dread Smaug and his hoard.
POTM

Because we should encourage people to lash out in a crazy manner? Don't we already have Mart for that?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Lettow77

I didn't mean to lash out at all! If it didn't shine through in my comments, I quite like CdM. He is easily one of the best people on languish. I'd be happy to play his boardgames with him.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

DGuller

Quote from: Lettow77 on September 08, 2012, 01:23:12 PM
I didn't mean to lash out at all! If it didn't shine through in my comments, I quite like CdM. He is easily one of the best people on languish. I'd be happy to play his boardgames with him.
You could learn the game rules together, and enjoy the scent of fresh cardboard.  :wub:

CountDeMoney

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Lettow has been doing really well in this thread.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on September 08, 2012, 03:47:43 PM
Lettow has been doing really well in this thread.

When the bar is low...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Somebody pay grabon a compliment so he doesn't feel left out.  :(

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 08, 2012, 04:34:59 PM
Somebody pay grabon a compliment so he doesn't feel left out.  :(

I don't want to be King of the OTT. :lol:

Admiral Yi

Read in The Economist that the Tata family (of Tata Motors) is Parsi.  Also that Parsis are dying out.

NPR did a story a few days back on Parsi treatment of the dead.  They leave them outside for the vultures to eat.  Unfortunately most of the vultures in India have died, so that leaves the crows, who take a lot longer to do the job.  Other Indians are complaining about the half-eaten corpses they can see from their high-rise windows.

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 08, 2012, 06:56:31 PM
Read in The Economist that the Tata family (of Tata Motors) is Parsi.  Also that Parsis are dying out.

NPR did a story a few days back on Parsi treatment of the dead.  They leave them outside for the vultures to eat.  Unfortunately most of the vultures in India have died, so that leaves the crows, who take a lot longer to do the job.  Other Indians are complaining about the half-eaten corpses they can see from their high-rise windows.
WTF, who isn't dying out in India?

Admiral Yi