He should wait till version 2.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tonitrus

Now, nobody is safe from Chinese herbal medicine...  :(

QuoteSKorea cracks down on human flesh capsules

The Associated Press
Posted:   05/06/2012 09:29:02 PM PDT
Updated:   05/06/2012 09:29:02 PM PDT

SEOUL, South Korea—South Korea says it's strengthening customs inspections in a crackdown on the smuggling of Chinese-made capsules filled with powdered human flesh.
The state-run Korea Customs Service said Monday that since last August it has discovered 35 attempts to smuggle from China about 17,450 such capsules disguised as stamina-boosters.

Customs officials say the capsules were made from dead babies and infants in northeastern China, and that ethnic Koreans living there tried to smuggle them into South Korea.

The officials say some people believe the capsules are a panacea for disease, but an investigation shows they contain superbacteria and other harmful ingredients.

Jaron

We really do need to put their yellow asses on glass.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Barrister

So there's a big public square just to the south of Edmonton's city Hall.  Called Churchill Square after the one and only Winston Churchill. :wub:

There must have been some big mining conference at the conference centre this weekend, because there was a bunch of mining equipment at Churchill Square.  I noticed it on Friday, and decided we should take Tiny Tim out there.

I know most little kids love big machines.  But man - he ran from mining truck to mining truck yelling "Big Tractor!!!" for over an hour.  He seemed to like the trucks where the wells were less than 10' in diamater - the even bigger ones were perhaps just too much for him to comprehend.

:)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 06, 2012, 11:50:04 PM
Now, nobody is safe from Chinese herbal medicine...  :(

QuoteSKorea cracks down on human flesh capsules

The Associated Press
Posted:   05/06/2012 09:29:02 PM PDT
Updated:   05/06/2012 09:29:02 PM PDT

SEOUL, South Korea—South Korea says it's strengthening customs inspections in a crackdown on the smuggling of Chinese-made capsules filled with powdered human flesh.
The state-run Korea Customs Service said Monday that since last August it has discovered 35 attempts to smuggle from China about 17,450 such capsules disguised as stamina-boosters.

Customs officials say the capsules were made from dead babies and infants in northeastern China, and that ethnic Koreans living there tried to smuggle them into South Korea.

The officials say some people believe the capsules are a panacea for disease, but an investigation shows they contain superbacteria and other harmful ingredients.

Better dead babies than dead tigers, elephants and rhinos.

Yeah, I went there.

Ideologue

Just got back frpm 74 hour week. BLARGH.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Tamas

Quote from: Ideologue on May 07, 2012, 02:25:21 AM
Just got back frpm 74 hour week. BLARGH.

For me, it's Peter Gibbons times nowadays. "I'd say, in a given week, I do about 15 minutes of real, actual, work."

Ideologue

Alsp, as you might have noticed, my real  onternet is out.   <_<

But the upsnot is, I mades my bonus. :punk:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

I caught some of Whale Wars: Viking something. Annoying animal rights activists vs Danes. WHO TO ROOT FOR?

*Danes flash knives*

The Danes. BOARD THEM!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 07, 2012, 07:05:14 AM
I caught some of Whale Wars: Viking something. Annoying animal rights activists vs Danes. WHO TO ROOT FOR?

*Danes flash knives*

The Danes. BOARD THEM!

Heh, if I had my way, the Sea Shepard would have an SM1 launcher, above-deck torpedo tubes, and a CISW, just to be sure.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 07, 2012, 07:08:36 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 07, 2012, 07:05:14 AM

*Danes flash knives*

The Danes. BOARD THEM!

Heh, if I had my way, the Sea Shepard would have an SM1 launcher, above-deck torpedo tubes, and a CISW, just to be sure.

Faroe island torpedo boats > Sea Shepard with real weapons
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

doesnt look like i'm visiting the UK this summer afterall. can't find a trip that costs less than £1000 and my family tell me not to waste so much. :(
██████
██████
██████

mongers

Quote from: Tyr on May 07, 2012, 07:18:18 AM
doesnt look like i'm visiting the UK this summer afterall. can't find a trip that costs less than £1000 and my family tell me not to waste so much. :(

:hug:

Visit Timmay instead. :unsure:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Jaron

Quote from: Tyr on May 07, 2012, 07:18:18 AM

"Hey Mum, I'm going to come home this summer...."

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE"

Something like that?
Winner of THE grumbler point.