News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Quote from: Ideologue on April 25, 2012, 01:30:51 AM
1)Luftwaffe (a potentially awkward-to-explain association to the Nazis, since the Bundswehr Luftwaffe uses the Kaiserreich, Maltese cross insignia).
Yeah.  Maybe this one's your private t-shirt?
Let's bomb Russia!

Zanza

For a really awkward one you should get the Finnish airforce.

MadBurgerMaker

I think I'm addicted to nicotine gum.   :lol:   It's better than smoking, sure, but wtf man

Sheilbh

Watching Rupert Murdoch at Leveson.  They're discussing the purchase of the Times and Sunday Times in 1981/2.  His memory discussing thirty years ago is better than his son's discussing two-three years ago :mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!

mongers

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 25, 2012, 04:34:15 AM
Watching Rupert Murdoch at Leveson.  They're discussing the purchase of the Times and Sunday Times in 1981/2.  His memory discussing thirty years ago is better than his son's discussing two-three years ago :mellow:

Selective forgetfulness is a failing only the truly wealthy can get away with.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Octavian

You wouldn't think it'd be too terribly difficult to get a Bomber Command-style C1 roundel on a t-shirt, but you'd be, regrettably, quite wrong.

My new project:

Need:

SEX

Want:

SEX

Want but are problematic:

SEX

Do not want:

SEX with a Polish guy

Corrected your post a bit  :P
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

The Larch

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Sheilbh

Oh burn.  Rupert Murdoch on whether he thought Cameron was a lightweight when he was elected Tory leader.  'No [pause] not then.' :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

Barrister

You wouldn't think it'd be too terribly difficult to get a Bomber Command-style C1 roundel on a t-shirt, but you'd be, regrettably, quite wrong.

I know how you can easily get something very similar to a RCAF roundel on a t-shirt... :whistle:

(so similar in fact they had to go out and get permission from DND to use that symbol)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ideologue

Quote from: Octavian on April 25, 2012, 07:24:41 AM

My new project:

Need:

SEX

Want:

SEX

Want but are problematic:

SEX

Do not want:

SEX with a Polish guy

Corrected your post a bit  :P

WE'RE WORKING ON IT.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on April 25, 2012, 10:11:39 AM
WE'RE WORKING ON IT.

I dunno, man...Marti's a bottom, but I don't think he'd let you frack his shale deposits.

Josephus

Quote from: HVC on April 24, 2012, 07:54:04 PM
Quote from: Josephus on April 24, 2012, 07:49:31 PM
My nephew is in his early 20s, smokes a lot of pot and is a daddy to a one-year old great niece of mine.
hopefully she's a great neice through your nephew and not another niece :unsure: :D

He go to school or work? he can still grow out of it and become malthus :P

Nah...he'll never become Malthus. I think he ASPIRES to tattoo art. :(
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Sheilbh

So the BNP have replaced their logo.  Their symbol is now a heart shaped union flag.  Which is odd :mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 25, 2012, 12:24:30 PM
So the BNP have replaced their logo.  Their symbol is now a heart shaped union flag.  Which is odd :mellow:

:bleeding:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."