News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Nothing is holy or sacred anymore.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on April 11, 2012, 09:34:25 PM
Nothing is holy or sacred anymore.

Because lettow just unveiled that he's transgendered?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Lettow77

Lettow isn't transgendered at all! I resent those people because they refuse to shoulder their allotted societal burdens.

I am a man, and more or less behave like one. I'll work for a living and won't expect a husband to sustain me, and all that good stuff. Women who wish they were men and men who wish they were women should publically keep it to themselves and be functioning members of society. People who say gender is a social construct have been ruined by too much college humanities.

And no, to reiterate, I have no sexual interest in my roommate. I value him highly and think highly of him in most regards, but such scarce sexual interest as I do have is directed at women. (although of course directed is a bit misleading, as I certainly don't actively involve women in my desires- I don't interact with much of anyone, and the concept of a sexual relationship isn't something i'm comfortable with right now..)

Honestly, i'm feeling a bit down, languish- I don't begrudge it, because its been on the heels of days of floating happiness. A little melancholy is seemly.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

CountDeMoney

So, are you still sticking your dick in your roommate's peanut butter jar and giggling incessantly when he makes himself a sammich?

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 11, 2012, 10:08:31 PM
So, are you still sticking your dick in your roommate's peanut butter jar and giggling incessantly when he makes himself a sammich?

While paradoxically having fantasies of pretending to be a girl?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Lettow77

You must have had better living quarters when you were in college. Sandwiches are a bourgeois affectation that take up too much room, require either plates or acceptance of a mess, and rely on bread that is perishable. They take for granted property and regular consumption of resources that underlie how out of touch the czar is with his people.

I'd hate to have food defiling the desk here- there's room for the tea set and the computer, but anything else would go against the tranquility.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 11, 2012, 10:15:12 PM
You must have had better living quarters when you were in college.

I definitely would've had more room to myself after I murdered you.

Neil

Lettow, weren't you saying that you would spend your life avoiding work?

Still, if this is a change of heart on your part, I commend your acceptance of proper gender roles.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Lettow77

I don't intend to work hard, neil. I don't have ambitions that would require it- you can float around on an unambitious man's salary if you only have yourself to support, and money keeps falling from the sky at me.

However, I can't accept the idea of being a burden on Japan's social welfare net. I will definitely work for my living, it's just that the salaryman's life isn't for me.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 11, 2012, 10:27:02 PM
I will definitely work for my living, it's just that the salaryman's life isn't for me.

Day labor more your thing?  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 11, 2012, 10:27:02 PM
I don't intend to work hard, neil. I don't have ambitions that would require it- you can float around on an unambitious man's salary if you only have yourself to support, and money keeps falling from the sky at me.

However, I can't accept the idea of being a burden on Japan's social welfare net. I will definitely work for my living, it's just that the salaryman's life isn't for me.

OK, Butters.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tamas

Some Polacks in EUOT are throwing a hissy fit over Poland not being a civilization Civ5

Eddie Teach

You'd think they'd have gotten over it after the first 4 games.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Or developed a civilization.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017