Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

I believe I saw Dean Winters on my way to lunch today. He was cursing. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on April 13, 2012, 05:48:49 PM
I believe I saw Dean Winters on my way to lunch today. He was cursing. :D

lol, that's awesome

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

QuoteOrganizers of the London Olympics approached the Who's manager to inquire about having Keith Moon play at an Olympics event despite the drummer being dead for nearly 34 years, the Sunday Times reports.

"I emailed back saying Keith now resides in Golders Green crematorium, having lived up to the Who's anthemic line 'I hope I die before I get old'," the band's longtime manager, Bill Curbishley, told the Times. "If they have a round table, some glasses and candles, we might contact him."

Moon died in 1978 at the age of 32 from an an accidental overdose of prescription pills. The Olympics organizers wanted the late drummer to take part in the Symphony of Rock, a celebration of British pop culture that will be part of the Games' closing ceremony on August 12th.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/olympics-organizers-ask-keith-moon-to-play-closing-ceremony-20120413#ixzz1rxtwNFcU

oops. Or in TimmayTalk, "opps".

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

The Larch

No worries, I guess their 2nd choice will be John Lennon or Freddie Mercury.

Ed Anger

Good news everybody!

I'm am going to resume my writing.

Josquius

i want to but lack the concentration
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 13, 2012, 06:32:26 PM
Good news everybody!

I'm am going to resume my writing.

Yahoo.  I'll alert the media in my pants.

The Brain

That reminds me, I'm still looking for a publisher for my novel A Stable Relationship.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tamas

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sheilbh

I've been looking at restaurant websites and it made me wonder, has anyone ever looked at a website and said 'this needs music'?
Let's bomb Russia!