Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 14, 2012, 08:51:36 AM
I've been looking at restaurant websites and it made me wonder, has anyone ever looked at a website and said 'this needs music'?

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/restaurant_website

garbon

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 14, 2012, 08:51:36 AM
I've been looking at restaurant websites and it made me wonder, has anyone ever looked at a website and said 'this needs music'?

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

The Larch

Josephus

Anyone having issues connecting to Steam?
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josephus

I'm getting a 'Failed to download platform configuration data" error. :mad:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Caliga

Yeah... I was playing Skyrim earlier and dropped off to do some work (quarter end :bleeding: ) and now I can't get back in.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

Seems to work for me atm. I purchased Wargame: European Escalation and Legend of Grimrock without problems today.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Syt on April 14, 2012, 12:02:44 PM
Wargame: European Escalation

They truly are scraping the bottom of the barrel of game titles.

Ed Anger

I just checked out the website of the girls looking for sugar daddies. Some of those girls have some high expectations.  :lol:

I was also amused that the one that was 30 years old was only asking 1K/month with the 20 year olds was asking for 5-10K/mo. NOBODY WANTS YOUR OLD CUNT LADY.

As for what I saw, you'd get better results cruisng around a university.

Josephus